Match Three

The medical team gives June a look that could wither stone as they check over the Siberian. One of the medical team wanders over to look June over and hands her a bottle of water, the man sneers at the woman. "I believe all you have are some bruises and a number of cuts, those will be looked at when your fighting is through." June ignores the man after he informs her that she wasn't harmed badly then June sits on the ground looking over the remaining two in the preliminary group. I believe she is attempting to gauge fighting skill from a distance, which is never a good idea. The Siberian is a different story due to her dance skill.

I hear Seamus, what do you think of all of this kitten? I thought for a moment before answering him. I think June is taking this a little more seriously than she had at the start. I doubt she will 'go easy' on another fighter. I could feel Seamus agree with my statement, as I watch the next combatant slowly walk down towards the arena.

I got the feeling this was another wolf shifter, with how they carefully walked like they owned everything. I think this one might be more like watching two human women fighting, all nails and hair pulling. The wolf stands across from June and while he acknowledges the Alpha he ignores June.

The woman looks offended that the wolf won't even pay attention to her existence. I chuckle and sit back waving to one of the boys to bring me the platter of sandwich fixings. Doug raises an eyebrow at my behavior. I wave a hand holding a knife with German mustard on it, "just watch".

Doug turns back to the screen shaking his head at my behavior ad I assemble a decent sized sandwich, making sure there was plenty of spinach, onion and salad sprouts on it. The Alpha speaks, "next we have one of our Beta ranked wolves." I nod my head figuring that this one was of a Beta ranking. From what I have seen in most of the full wolf packs, beta's have a lot of work to do dealing with the lower ranked wolves. In a mixed Pack it would be more of a job as they would have to ensure everyone worked together. The Beta probably felt this fight was an epic waste of his time.

June attempt to move in and kick at the wolf while in human form and the wolf simply steps out of the way still ignoring June. Ignore isn't the right term, he's not willing to be bothered by her presence yet. That is what it felt like, as if even stepping out of her way was more than he was willing to do. She gives the wolf an incredulous look and attempts to kick at him between the legs, he swiftly moves out of her way sneering at her for her rude action.

You could see June getting annoyed at the wolf for ignoring her, and chooses to stand with her arms crossed staring at the wolf. The wolf looks over his nails as if inspecting them for dirt, "oh are you forfeiting then? You do need to fight or you will be ranked below me." June gives the wolf a look and the Alpha chuckles, "June if you don't fight him you forfeit. He can choose to ignore you all he wants, but to be ranked higher you must fight."

June gets angry and charges the wolf who steps out of the way deftly again. He then stands with his hands on his hips and mocks June, "what can't even land a kick on a lower ranked wolf? You're pathetic, I can't believe we are even entertaining this." The wolf taunts June and Doug looks shocked. I shrug my shoulders, "I said this would be interesting. I doubt that wolf typically acts like that in this Pack and that he is attempting to stir June up."

I watch as June gets upset at the wolf as the wolf goes back to ignoring the woman. I can see him paying attention to what June is doing. That is a good thing this way he knows when to avoid her attacks. June charges in screaming, "stop ignoring me!" I look over to the two young ladies and watch their reactions to their sister and I see them both wince as their sister's voice gets shriller. I am guessing that they have heard that tone from June before.

She was probably one of those children that always had to have their parent's attention at all times. Which means the other two most likely had to watch what they did at all times or else their sister might get upset, which would bring their parent's wrath down upon them. It must have eaten June up to have her sisters find their mates before her.

The wolf who dodges deftly out of the way of the irrational woman continues to ignore her. June charges him again and he simply moves out of the way. June pauses as if listening, hopefully to her animal side. June then nods her head and shifts form and the raccoon carefully attempts to go after one of the wolf's legs. The wolf kicks at her and shakes his head, "ah you couldn't even stand up to me without acting like an animal. Very well child we shall now fight tooth and claw." The wolf shifts, lowering his head and growling low.

This wasn't a submissive move, this was a warning. June's raccoon charges and the wolf jumps out of June's way, he then lifts his tail and sits ignoring the raccoon. It seems even the wolf didn't think she was worth paying attention to.

I did get the feeling as June attempts to attack him and he dodges that he's not trying to win. He's just trying to wear her down. I look at the tiger still sitting in the stands and I see the tiger watching the raccoon's movements very carefully. I wonder who is being set up here? Is the tiger attempting to get revenge for the Moa? Or are they setting up June to go against their human?

That had possibility as I watch the wolf, he was avoiding any of the worst damage that June could dish out. The Alpha would know that June would have an issue being considered lower than others and the concept of being lower than a human would rankle her immensely.

June attempts to bite the wolf's tail and the wolf jumps up and chomps down on June's tail in return. One thing you don't go after on a wolf is their tail, they love their tails and any attempt at removing their tails will be met aggressively.

Though this might have just been the window the wolf chose to use to get at June, as the woman was looking like she was tiring out. June goes to slash at the wolf's side nailing the wolf at least once deeply and the wolf stops and pants a moment to look at the cut on his side. June jumps on the wolf clawing at his back mercilessly. The wolf is unable to get a bite onto June as she moves about on his back avoiding his jaws and repetitively attacking him.

I shake my head, "well he's done." I see Brenda nod her head as I see the wolf fall to his side and June jump off of his back and attempts to go for his neck and the Alpha gets in the way reminding June that if the combatant is unable to continue she's not allowed to kill them. The raccoon chitters a few times and June changes back looking angry.