1

The view from the LoV hideout never failed to amaze me. Warm darkness that somehow felt comforting. Little blinking lights below me, the gloomy dark blue sky. It's quite pleasant actually. This hideout, I like it better than the last one, it still has the lounge and bar but it was now more hidden and has more space in each of our rooms, having a modern feel to it too.

"Yo. Y/n get downstairs." Dabi called from outside, intruding my thoughts. I sigh before walking out of my room and over to the elevator. Surprise surprise, Dabi was holding the doors open.

"Tch. Hurry the fuck up." He mumbled. Ignoring him, I walk into the elevator, standing in my corner. All of a sudden, a big, rough hand grabbed my neck, pushing me roughly up against the glass walls.

The path of air was tight, I tried to stop him but the more I struggle, the more he squeezes, blocking out the air. I cantbreathe.

"Oi. Fucking brat. Don't forget that I was the one who saved you from that hellhole. Don't ignore me" Dabi whispered those last 3 words, making me flinch. Once he finally let free of my neck, I turned my face to one side, feeling that familiar, deathly stare.

"Try not to cry, rat." Dabi snickered. No. Not today. Ever since he brought me back, it's often been like this. Yes, he has some good days but it never lasts long, and often is a pain.

~

Note from the author!

Hello! Tell me how this story is going so far. Hopefully you like it!
Thanks for reading!
˚✧₊⁎