21

I hesitantly but gently push him away, with him understanding and nodding before walking. I trail behind him but suddenly i start to feel dizzy, the ground becoming fuzzy and the lights becoming fuzzy spots in the air. Shit. I put my hand and lean against the window of a shop display, making a thud sound. The last thing i heard was Dabi's voice which sounded unfazed.

Dabi's pov:

I turn around to see her basically blacked out against the shop. Before she fell to the ground I caught her, her body being light. I re-positioned myself so now my body was on one knee and she was now sitting on the other, her unconscious body resting against my chest. I lift the back of my hand up to her forehead before I reach into my pocket and take out my phone, dialing a number.

"Hey. Kurogiri. Track my phone then bring a portal. Now." I say clearly into the phone before hearing a blunt 'ok' before i hung up. Within a few seconds, a dark purple portal appears in front of us.

"Ay. If you're still alive, bare with it for a bit." I whisper quickly, then placing my arms under her back and legs, lifting her up before walking into the void and appearing into the hotel room, the portal creating a wind sound before dissolving into air. I then lower her down on her bed and sit her next to me, I use this chance to take off my jacket and her shoes.

"Is she okay?" Shigaraki asks, looking over next to me. "Yeah. She blacked out, I think." I reassure him before picking her up and lowering her into the bed.

"Stress. Probably. Take it easy on her." Shigaraki says before starting to walk towards the door.

"Give her water when she's awake." He adds before opening the door.

"Ok." I mutter before i hear a click indicating the door closed. I turn my head to look at her, then brought the blanket and placed it over her resting body.

"Sleep well."

Y/n pov:

Finally. My eyes opened. But I'm not in the streets anymore. I look around. Ah. Yes. I'm here again. I waited for my name to be called out but I don't hear anything. I lower my head and I'm in touya's room, but I see touya, sleeping peacefully in his bed. I look at the time and it's 12:06am. What do I do? Uhm. I'll just explore I guess? I slowly open the door, making sure not to wake him up, then closing the door. Woah. This house is enormous. I look around and within a few meters I see more rooms with people's names on them. From what it looks like, it looks like kids decorated the signs. Hm. Suddenly a faint crash came from downstairs. I quickly walk down the stairs and look into rooms to see where it came from. More thuds and crashes came, this lead me to a room, which seemed to look like the only room that was lit up in the house since the door was slightly opened. I breath then slip through the gap.

There were clothes everywhere, broken glass on that corner, paper piled up in the other corner. In the middle I see Endeavour and Rei arguing. Really badly. He's calling her names. She's crying and telling him to stop all while she covers her ears and curled up on the floor. This hurts to watch. What can I do? They don't see me. I try to walk up to endeavour and pull him back but my hands only go through him. Shit. I can't just sit her-

Slap. My mouth gapes open and my hand hovers over it. Loud cries filling the whole room, echoing in the walls. Endeavour scoffed and brushed roughly past me. I looked in horror at Rei, a visible hand mark planted on her cheek, both her hands protecting the dark red mark, small spots of blood appearing under her nose.

"Excuse me?" I ask to see if she hears me. No reply. Just whimpering and silent coming from her. My hand reaches out to her but she suddenly looks up with a terrified expression.

"Stop! Please!" She yells at what i thought was at me before i looked behind and saw a hand coming down at me. Slap. A scream. A deafening one. I flinch a bit since this one was much louder. I look up at him in disgust before he rolled his eyes and left. I turn around and kneel down in front of her. I know I can't help her but shit. I look behind again and see her curled up on the wall, her head buried between her arms and legs.

"Why me. Please kill me. I don't care. I'm sorry." She muffles out before breaking down and screaming at the wall, breaking the vase and ripping up papers.

"I-." I breathe. "I'm sorry. The only thing I can do is to take care for your child-  children." I finish.

"I'm sorry. I disappointed you all. I didn't mean to. Shoto. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She repeats over and over.

Authors note:

Hello! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Just a clear up.
Rei todoroki: dabi's mother.
Take care and stay safe! Byebye! Have a great day!