16

*TW?*
After the fight

Me, toga, twice and dabi all sat down in toga's hotel room, once we washed up. I was on my phone whilst the rest of them were all talking.

"Y/n! What time is it?" Toga asked, looking at me.

"8:05pm." I replied, getting up and walking to them. All we did for the next 1 and a half was drink drinks and talk. Nothing that interesting.

"Were all gonna stay up so late tonight!"

"Sheesh. And she said were all gonna stay up late tonight." I scoff, dragging her restful body to her bed.

"They were noisy." Dabi mumbled, throwing twice to the bed. I shrugged and adjusted toga's blanket so that it was over her shoulders, then walked out of the room, laying down on my bed. Dabi looked at me for a second, then took a pile of clothes, went to the bathroom and came out.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, sitting up and looking at him.

"This morning i promised i would buy you coffee remember?" He glanced at me and sat on his bed, indicating he's waiting for me.

"Oh yeah." I stood up and put on something very casual since we probably would be going for only a short amount of time.

We both sat down with our drinks in our hotel room. We did not end up going for a short amount of time. One thing led to the next and i was at a shopping mall 2 hours ago. I didn't bother changing out of my clothes for now. I just sat in a chair and began to drink my *whatever drink you want*. It's now 11:30pm. It was quite quiet, surprisingly. I don't really want to start a conversation if I'm being honest.

"Y/n." He says. I hum, replying back to him.

"Have you ever.." he starts to talk.

"Have i ever what?" I questioned. He's hesitating quite a lot.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asks. The question took me by surprise, i still was looking out at the city since if we made eye contact it would be awkward. I shook my head. At least, i don't think so.

"Have you?" I asked back. "Once." He replies in monotone. I look at him, giving him a look that asks for explanation.

Dabi's flashback

"Hi! Nice to meet you! What's your name?"

I look behind me to see where the high pitched voice came from.

"Uhm. Touya." I stared up from where i was sitting to make eye contact with her.

"Oooh. Hello touya." She smiled whilst she said my name.

Damn she's a weird one.

"Oi. Touya. Pencil please. I fucking forgot mine at homeeee." She pokes my back from behind.

"Pain in the ass." I scoff then hand her a pencil.

"Sheesh. So rude for what?" She scoffs back.

A year later,

"The hell is this?" I question her, as she suddenly runs up to me and places a random thin chained bracelet on my wrist.

"Forever." She says in a monotone.

"You don't sound happy." I laugh at her.

"I'm just not trying to make it fucking awkward. K?"

"K. Whatever. Thanks though." I say to her, smiling then leaving.

"You smiled! I thought u were expressionless. Sheesh!" She shouts through the school halls.

I smile a bit. Idiot.

Oh. Idiot. Who knew I would feel this way about you?

Forever. Forever. Forever. Now all i hear is lies. Because you left me. Way before even forever started. I watched as you slowly dove off the edge, landing softly in someone else's arms. I was frustrated. Outraged. We fought endlessly. Both through text, call and in person. Each one left you in tears or on the verge of them.

"Childish! I never looked at you that way! Your only telling me now?! Well, it wouldn't have made a difference. Even if you did confess earlier, i wouldn't have accepted it. Fucking bitch!" She would yell, at me, almost every day.

Why? That man you love. You were always there for him, when he would be suffering or at his lowest. Yet he betrayed you. Later, filling you with half baked apologies. You deserved so much more. I could, once again, only watch as your eyes rippled like the moon and your smile sparkled like the stars. Your heart was as big as the planets. Your laugh was as colorful as the galaxy. But if you were my moon, where were you in the darkness? You were as cold as my teardrops. As light as my hope. Yet, you left for the sun. It could give her warmth, radiance, rainbows, instead of snow. And with that the light must go. I hugged you one last time, but you weren't the same. You were all skin and bones. Your once soft skin now felt rough and textured against mine. Those purple, blue and red lines across your thighs and hips. "If i were there for you, would you have left?"

Author's note:
Hello!
So i kinda lied in the last note by saying i would update often. Sorry!
As you can see, i have not been updating frequently.
I'll slowly get back onto it^^
Thank you for reading, take care!