13

I quickly stood up and came face to face with dabi, his right hand going through his hair. I was frozen in place and didn't know what to say or do. Uh. My head turned to the bathroom then back at him and caught his eyes moving up and down whilst his mouth formed into a smirk. Oh no no no this fucking hoe did not.

"No. Oh my god!" I cringed before fleeing to the safety of the bathroom. Before closing the door, i heard a deep laugh then a 'sorry'. Jeez. That was embarrassing oh my god. Oh no. I just thought of something i never wanted to imagine. I knocked my head a few times to get that thought out of my head, noticing how red i am. Oh no this is not good.

I finally walked out of the bathroom 5 minutes later until my face went back to its original colour. I immediately saw Dabi on the bed with one hand behind his head and the other on his phone.

"Hey." He said, his thumb scrolling on his phone.

"Hi." I said back in a monotone voice. This is really awkward. Are the others asleep though? I strolled over to toga's room and slowly opened the door, just in case they were sleeping. Oh they're asleep. Okay. I slowly close the door and turn to shigaraki's room.

"Don't wake him up, he's gonna kill me." Dabi remarked, not taking his eyes off of his device. Hm. I steadily extended the door open and looked inside. Nothing's unusual so why would he want to kill dabi- oh. Oh. His face was drawn on with black marker. 'Crusty', with an arrow pointing to his lips. Wow lovely. Mr compress, on the other hand, was not in the room. He probably went out or something.

"Hello y/n." A male voice greeted behind me. I almost shrieked but managed to keep my voice down. My gosh.

"Sheesh. You scared me. Hi. Yes?" I reply, bringing my full attention to mr compress.

"So. Do you think shiggy will be mad if i put him in a marble?" He asked, holding up a marble between his thumb and index finger.

"Uhm, I'm sure he wouldn't be happy." I reply, also looking at the marble. It was clear, but has a blue tint to it, all while the marble shined against the dimly lit room.

"Hm. Okay then." He finished, slightly pushing me towards the door, then closing it. "You saw it?" Dabi asks, now looking at me. I nodded and walked over to my bed, laying down then reaching my hand over to the small table, taking my phone. Wow. It's already 11? I then went over to the mini fridge, opening it and taking out a can of (f/d).

"Give me one." He called out, turning off his phone and sitting up.

I nodded and took out another can, handing it to him. He thanked me and opened it, then looking at me.

"You know, you were blushing a lot just now, when i came into the room." He commented, smiling a bit. I immediately turned my head to face him.

"You." My index finger points directly at him before exchanging the direction between both of us. "We'll never bring up that topic." I say back to him, sitting down on the couch, then resting my head on my hand. He simply laughed and walked over to the desk, taking the chair and sitting in front of me.

"Fucking pervert." I mumble under my breath, lifting up my hand to take another sip. Suddenly, i feel two cold fingers grab my chin and take my gaze from the view. Of course. My eyes met with dabi's as his face showed no expression.

"I'm sorry, but you were the one who was in nothing but a towel, and yet you chose to go out in that. Furthermore, you were blushing when you were looking at me. Am i wrong?" He said to me with his voice low and raspy, small breaths of air blowing lightly at the top half of my face. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up and pulled away from his grip and tried to brush it off my placing one finger over my mouth and the rest of my fingers on my chin.

"Haha. See your blushing now, i can tell. I never meant any of that but i am correct, right?" He asks me again, then sitting back at his chair.
For the rest of the night we just talked about random stuff until it was 2 in the morning and i fell asleep. It was quite decent actually.

Note from author!
Ooo. This chapter is a bit longer than the previous ones :>.
Hope you enjoyed it! Take care!