9

I heard the door click open and turned my head to see who it was. To my surprise i saw Dabi walking into my room without saying anything. It's like 1am right now.

"What?" I asked, looking at him. He closed the door behind him and continued to walk towards me, not showing no expression but making straight eye contact with me.

"Uhm, hello?" I asked again. He continued walking towards me, his hands in his pockets. "Dabi what the fuck is wrong with-"

I got cut off when he suddenly knelt down next to me and threw his head into the bed. Not gonna lie, I was expecting him to pull out a knife or something. "Oh." I said bluntly, still looking at him. "Y/n." He finally spoke. "Yea." I replied.

"You know." He started to say. "Hm?" I looked at him with curiosity.

"Your stupid." He finally said. "Same goes with you. We're both stupid." I stated, moving to the other side of the bed then laying down.

He turns his head, making our eyes both meet but we were at a distance so our faces weren't that close. "Did you come all the way here to say that?" I asked him, then shifting my body so that it now faced the ceiling. I could hear the ruffling of the sheet making me turn my head again to see him shaking his head.

"Then?" I asked him again. How many times will we both be turning our heads? He lifted up his hand and moved it towards me, moving my hair away from my neck. I continued to look at the ceiling while he did that. "Still there." He muttered. At this point i just learned not to ask questions. Unexpectedly he laid his hand on top of my head.

"It's nicer when your quiet." He mumbled, feeling his gaze at me. After a while i felt his hand slowly lift off my head and could hear him walking then opening the door.

"Goodnight." He quietly stated. I nodded and heard a click sound signaling that the door closed.

"Goodnight."

~

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" I heard a squeaky voice say, all while i was being shaken awake. "Huh?" I asked, sitting up and looking at her.

"Hands person wants us downstairs!" She shouted, jumping up and down. I looked around, trying to look for where the sunlight is but it's all dark now.

She suddenly took my hand and runs towards the door, pulling me with her all the way downstairs where everyone apart from me, toga and Mr compress is.

"Where's marble man?" Toga asked, pulling me to a spot on the couch. "He's out somewhere." Kurogiri replied. "So we're basically attacking the students at ua. But we're attacking a specific class. Apparently they're known as 1a. There are many students but we just need to take down the three main ones and some teachers. Some of you might have to be in groups to do this but you will decide later on for yourselves.

After this attack i plan on attacking again so technically we will be attacking two times, we'll take a break after the first attack. Remember, in this attack, we need to do two things. Severely injure the three students and try to kill eraser head, ectoplasm, midnight, present mic, nezu and snipe. They will be there. In the next attack, we'll kill all the others and will kill this woman." Shigaraki slid a photograph of towards us. It shows my mothers portrait printed at the front.

"She's new to ua and is now a teacher there but has a history of killing over 200 known villains, not us included." He continued.

"We'll head out at 6:50pm and attack at 7:10pm. We're lucky that the rest of the school is off in their dorms. It's just 1a and those teachers there since they needed to train." Shigaraki finished. "Hands man, information about the second attack?" Toga asked, showing two fingers.

"I haven't gotten any notes on it yet." Shigaraki replied then started to walk off. Honestly, i was half asleep throughout that whole thing but I listened to the main things. I also went up to my room to get ready for the day since it's- Wait what time is it? 4:56am. Wait. What. Sheesh. I'll just go back to sleep.

Note from author!
I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. I feel much more encouraged to update more so yay!
Stay safe! Take care. ˚✧₊⁎