23

It's gonna be serious. I know it. These aren't normal check ups either. As i walked through the streets, I was surprised by the amount of people there were, which was barely any at all. My phone vibrates and I look at it. Unknown?

"Come to the cafe next to you. No this is not a kidnapping or any sort."

I closed my eyes and kept still as the glass of water splashed over my face, soon dripping down onto my clothes.

"So. You're dabi's girlfriend?" The girl in front of me asked. I sigh and brush off the water from my clothes and my eyes. How am i supposed to answer?

"I met him way before you did. He confessed to me saying he wants me to be his girlfriend." She explained, scoffing at the end.

"And. Are you two still together?" I question, tilting my head.

"You mean. You didn't know he was dating me-."
"No. I didn't." I say, almost cutting her off.

"How could you?" She looked, disgusted.

"You mean. You didn't know he was 'cheating' on you?" I asked, saying the same thing she said.

"Don't!" She shouted, making everyone's attention turn to us. I sigh.

"I'm still his girlfriend. He didn't officially break up." She stated. "How could he date someone like you?" She laughed, clutching another glass of water. I raise an eyebrow.

"If you were his girlfriend, you should have his contacts right? So why don't you call him?" I cross my legs, pointing to her phone. She looked at it.

"If you won't do it, i will." I say, opening my phone.

"He got me pregnant!" She screamed. Hm. "Is that so?" I say, leaning forward. I call dabi anyways and put the to my ear.

"Hey y/n." His voice comes through.

"Your name?" I ask her.

"Val." She replies, looking at the table.

"Do you know who Val is?" I question, putting the phone on speaker.

"Dabi. Val. The girl you met at the bar." She says into the speaker.

"Ohh you. The girl who got pregnant with another guy while you were dating me." He says. She frowns and tries to look for words.

"Don't talk to me. Also, don't bother asking her. Go away." He hangs up and i turn off my phone. I smile at her.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask with satisfaction.

"Bitch. What question?" Val demanded.

"Any question." I shrug calmly, before standing up. "I hope you and your baby do well." I smile before leaving.

"Did you get that?"

"Of course i did. Edit some parts out. Hopefully this goes viral."

Note from the author
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Take care and stay safe! Byebye!