36

His hands grab my wrists, attempting to pry away mine from my face.

"Y/n. Come on. I wanna see you." He urges, pushing and pulling me back and forth.

"N-no. Just wait until my face becomes normal again." I say, trying to pull myself away from his grip.

"Sure." He shrugs, releasing my wrists free from his hands.

.

"Done 'hiding' yet? It's been about 10 minutes now." He muses, hands on either side of my elbows.

"I...think so." I hesitate.

That's an obvious lie. My face is still flushed, my whole body is still tense and I can't even process my thoughts. Just what is this son of a bitch trying to do? A light laugh escaped his lips as he brings his hand up, resting it on my head.

"I'll wait. Take your time. I need to think of more things to make you blush anyway." He teases, gently playing with my hair.

Soon, I detach my hands from my face, the coolness of the room rushing to my once heated face. Immediately, dabi grabs both my wrists again which causes me to fall on him, the upper half of my body pressed up against his.

"W-what the hell are you doi-." My voice gets cut off, his hand pressing the back of my head into his shoulder. "Am I not allowed to hug my lover?" He whispers into my ear, his hand sliding down to my waist. "Are you gonna answer?" He questions, his head now buried into the side of my neck. I shake my head, glaring at him. Oh how I wish I can break that skull of his. My eyes widen just as the thought suppressed. My neck...feels wet.

"Oi! Dabi you bitch! Your fucking tongue!"

~

"I'm done! I'm fucking done!" I yell in joy, stretching my arms out.

"Oh? That quick? I've never seen you so happy before." Dabi chimes in, his head engraved into a book. I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"It's been 5 hours. You've been reading that book for the last 3 hours."

"Right. You haven't eaten yet." He mentions, peering over my shoulder. I nod, slumping into the chair.

"Great. Then wanna go out and eat?" He offers.

"Sure. Just let me get ready. I'll be with you in 15." I respond, setting aside the device that was in front of you.

~

"Wait. You can go look around first. I forgot something at the hotel. I'll go get it." Dabi informs you, already starting to separate from you. I nod and begin walking the opposite direction, my eyes wandering to each shop that i pass by.

All of a sudden, my arm bumps into someone. I apologize and look back at the person. No reply? A small shiver runs through my body as his dark yellow eyes bore into mine. From what i can tell, he has short brown hair, wears a mask and...wait does he cosplay? His attire looks...unnatural, like it's out of place.

"Y/n L/n. Correct?" He simply says, still staring. I tilt my head, visibly confused as one would be.

"Yeah. But how do you know?" I ask, frowning.

"You're working in the league of villa-."

I bring my hand up and cover his mouth through his mask, shushing him before looking around. Sighing, I quickly take the hem of his shirt and drag him somewhere less crowded. "Thank god there was no one. Do you know how much trouble I'll get into if people heard you?" I hiss, agitated. What's with this guy? He doesn't seem to give two fucks.

"Get to the point then leave please." I declare, rubbing my temples.

"There was a reason why I didn't join the league of villains. Poor planning, un-educated members and other various reasons. Somehow, you made a difference. I will admit okay. You did, once, almost make me want to join." He explains, his monotone voice almost boring me.

"Thank you very much. But, what's your point here exactly?" I try to politely ask.

"I'll be bold. We work together. You leave the league and you join ties with me."

. . .

I blink twice before tilting my head in utter confusion. I knew he was gonna be bold but...this is too much. "I'm sorry what? I can't just simply transfer leagues. Also, I don't respect you calling my teammates 'uneducated'." I inform him, ready to walk away.

"I apologize. However, rent will be free and you'll be paid hourly." He adds on, still trying to get me interested. Hourly?

"I'll reject the offer. Thank yo-."

Suddenly, my mouth gets covered with a cloth whilst a hand tightly grips my wrist. "You'll come with me."

Shit. What is happening.

"Oi. Chisaki. What the fuck are you doing?"

Dabi?! He knows this creep? I look up and catch a small glimpse of him before getting pulled towards Dabi, my vision now in an array of colors.

"Chisaki. I know that you know to not touch things that are reserved for others." He politely reminds him.

So that's his name. Chisaki.

"I see. So she's yours?" He sneered behind me.

"What do you think? If I see you touching her without permission from me, I'll break both your legs. And why not, maybe a hand too?" Dabi warns him before gripping my hand and walking away.

The footsteps. They're so noisy. The street lights. They're so noisy. Everything, is so annoying...

"He didn't do anything did he?" He questions, making sure.

I shake my head and keep up with the pace. That didn't last for long. A lingering buzzing sound flies from one ear to the next. My vision looks as if paint had been splattered over my eyes, this headache...it's killing me. I clench my fists, the crimson crescents digging engraving into my palms.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Dabi asks, noticing my discomfort.

I don't know anymore. I just want to sleep, honestly.

My body surrenders just as he has picked me up, one arm under my legs and the other under my back.

The cloth. It definitely..had...

.
.
.

Note from author!
What a joyous chapter this is!
Thank to all who have voted/commented on this story! I might have said this before but i will attempt to
reply to every comment!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!
Byebye! Have a great day and stay safe! Take care!