18

I wake up. What was i expecting, honestly. From what i seen, the sun might not have risen yet. 6:35am. Oh. Should i try to go back to sleep? I try to sleep again but i can't somehow. Oh well. I'll just wake up fully.

Right after i walk out of the bathroom(done with getting ready), i hear a voice behind me.

"Ay." Shit that scared me. I turn around to see dabi with a pillow on his face. Eh. He doesn't normally sleep like that.

"Where are you going so damn early in the morning? Are you going to the cafe again?" He says through the pillow, making it muffled.

"How do you know what time it is?" I asked, frowning a bit.

"Bitch the sky is dark, the sun hasn't even risen yet." He says, lifting off the pillow from his head. He does have a point. The sun isn't out yet.

"Wait for me." He mumbles out again.

"Sheesh. You can just tell me what you want, then I'll get it for you. I'll wake you up when I'm back." I tell him, checking my phone.

"Nah. Bitch, fine I'm waking up now." He sits up, ruffling through his hair.

"Quickly though. The pastries are better when they're hot." I tell him, trying to keep my voice low since the others were still asleep.

"Like you." He responds before heading into the bathroom and closing the door. Eh. EH?

By now, the sky has turned a tint lighter in colour. 7:15am. Most of the shops i could see were not yet open. We turned a corner and quickly found the dimly lit cafe that stood out in between all the other shops. We went into the shop and started to order.

7:40am.

"Can I have one?" Dabi pointed to the plate of biscuits in front of me. I looked up from my phone and nodded. I probably wouldn't have been able to finish all of them anyway.

Nighttime~

That night, me, toga, dabi, twice all sat down and we talked, like yesterday. But we were all basically doing our own thing. Dabi and i were both on our phones whilst twice and toga formed a cult in the far side of the room.

"Hey dabi. Do you like y/n?" Toga asked, looking at him.

"Oi. You two would look not bad together." Twice said, looking at me, with toga agreeing.

"Uh. Who said we aren't?" Dabi told them, not a single expression being shown from his face. Eh. Bitch whattt? Both their jaw's dropped and their heads rotated left to right trying to look at me and him.

"No I'm joking but our compatibility is shit I'm telling you." He scoffed, his hand going through his hair.

"Doesn't help you watch dxd at 2 in the fucking morning." I say back, trying to keep in my laughter. Twice bursts into sudden laughter and toga is just speechless.

"Dabi. You fucking." Toga starts, lifting her finger at him. Dabi quickly gets off his phone and stands up, his expression becoming cold. He quickly walks towards me and i try to move away but his fingers tighten on my wrist, pulling me to our room.

"I'm." I say, turning my head to look at toga and twice. "Don't worry y/n. Just obey him." Twice says, nudging toga. Toga eagerly nods and waves at me. Useless fucks.

Note from author:
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Sorry for making these quite short :,)
Take care! Bye!