44

He smirked as he leans against one of the shelves with his arms and legs crossed. "You heard me. Want a repeat?"

"Why my friends? Is it not me she's after?" I swallow not only my saliva but the will to ask more and more questions as my mind forms more.

"Yes well, she tried to kill you before, and when that didn't work out, she gave up and came up with a new plan to kill your friends first." He pushes himself off before slowly inching towards me.

"How do you know?"

"I work with her, love." Another inch towards me.

"Right." I breathe out, stepping back. Despite my attempts to move away from Hawks, my back clashes into the door as it traps me between his proximity. I turn my head away.

"So, are there any more questions" - he lifts a finger, pulling it back to force an uncomfortable eye contact - "that's gonna come out of this pretty little mouth?" I slap his hand away, stepping to the side to give me space to breathe.

"Shut up and tell me more."

"Another day dear." He rubs his index finger and thumb together.

"What?!"

"Ssshhhh, love, you have places to go to. And so do I."

"Holy...I forgot." How is Toga doing with his body? Not extracting blood I assume?

"Oh, also. I thought you would benefit from this." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone and tapping a few times before landing on one. He turns it to face me. I stay still, the light flickers slightly. Dabi...is...with Mio. They're...laughing, why are they laughing? These were also taken..wait. Dabi told me he bought this suit today, and he's wearing it in the photo. Hawks swipes left, revealing another photo. Mio secretly showing Dabi a blade, the ones you use to cut paper or cardboard. What the hell is going on.

"What the hell is happening?" I question. Hawks shrugs. A shrug. I was left dumbfounded and all he could do when I ask something is shrug?

"If you aren't gonna say anything, then I'll be on my way. Goodbye."

Before I could even lay my hand on the doorknob, his hand grips my wrist, tightening it. He uses the other free arm to twist my body so that it's facing him.

"Did you actually think I would let you go and let your friend take Todoroki?"

"Hawks. I'm a people pleaser; I want people to like me. Let go before I make you hate me."

"Use them on me." He whispers softly into my ear, making my body shiver on the spot.

"Use what?" I mumble under my breath, loud enough for him to hear.

"Your quirk...is fairly unique."

"Hawks, no."

"What?"

"That's fucking ridiculous. I'm not gonna use it on you. Absolutely not. No no no."

His arms snake around my waist again, flipping through two layers within my dress.

"What the fuck are you doing-

"Found it." He pulls out a thin dagger from within the layers, holding it up to the light.

"Give it back."

All of a sudden he slices his palm with the knife, allowing it to clatter onto the cold floor as blood drips down like honey down onto his elbows.

"Hawks! What the fuck!" I shout at him, staring at him in horror with my hand gripped up to my mouth.

"Now." He breathes out, holding it up without any sign of discomfort.

"You're fucking crazy."

"Hurry up love, stop the dripping blood."

I solely frown before giving up, focusing on the movement of the flow as it drips out. His collarbones begun to tighten as my focus deepens, causing him to curse under his breath. Eventually the blood ceases and the wound stopped the dripping.

"Holy shit."

"I only stopped the blood. The wound is still open so I recommend you apply pressure to it or something to completely stop the bleeding. There's a high chance that it's gonna open again." I walk towards the door.

"Goodbye, Keigo Takami."

Suddenly. My body pummelled to the floor in a force so hard my head throbs from the sudden impact. My right arm is trapped beneath the weight of my body as he steps on my other, completely leaving me helpless.

"H-huh??" I snap my neck to look behind to see his hands reaching into his pocket, pulling out a box filled with cigarettes. He lit one.

"You. Quite easily seduced arent ya?" He chuckles, increasing his weight on my hand. Completely ignoring the deafening screams I let out. The walls are soundproof. There's no way anyone will hear me.

"But I mean, I'm not complaining at all." The smoke fills the confined room, immediately wiggling (???) up my nose and into my system.

"Tamaki. Let me go." I'm assuming he got mad after he kicked my face with his foot.

"Enough, L/n.." I focus on the blood of the blade as my mind painted a vague image of Hawks' hand wound. Now.

A sharp grunt causes him to release the grip on me. I take this chance to quickly take my blade, open the door and run. I didn't respond to the calls out to my name behind me. Nor did I call out to how he was telling me "they have been taken". I immediately took out my phone, calling the first person on my contacts.

Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up.

"The person you are calling is unavailable."

Oh.

Author's note:

Hello hello hello! Long...time no see..😃. To the person I replied to saying that a new chapter will come soon, I hope you forgive me for the spontaneous 2 and a half week delay and 2 month wait for all my readers 😭😭. I'm truly truly sorry for the continuous delays as I am still in school and am attempting to be a good student (emphasis on attempting). This chapter is a little bit...choppy so I hope you do also forgive me for that! I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed though! I'll see you all next time! Byebye!