20

🔴 TW?🔴
"Did another ma-"

"No. Nothing happened." I answer, putting my phone on my bed. "Your smart, independent. But you can easily get manipulated." He continues, ignoring what I said. I know that.

"Two times. You almost got-"

"Can you not. Like actually." I cut him off, starting to get immensely annoyed, then walking to the stack of cash on the table.

"Something definitely happened." He states, ignoring everything I say.

"You need to stop scaring about me so much. I'll be fine-". I get cut off.

I blink once and suddenly I'm being pinned to the table, his hands holding down my wrists and his knees on my thighs.

"Uh. What the hell are you doing?" I ask, looking to the side of me. No reply.

"If this is a joke, you can stop now. It wasn't a good joke by the way." I try to communicate with him again, trying to move my legs. Shit. It hurts. Wait please don't tell me he's going to. Still no reply.

"Wait-

He repositions himself so that one hand is now holding down both my hands whilst his other hand layed tight over my  mouth. No. Wait. I actually try to move my arms and legs but no success comes by. Dabi's cold stare stabs into me. Molecules of sweat trickling down next to my eyes. My breaths becoming more unstable. I can't even breathe properly. Stop. I shut my eyes tight, hoping that it wasn't what I thought it would be.

Suddenly, he lets go. His legs lift off of mine, making it feel light, The spot where he put pressure now cold with the atmosphere.  I quickly jump off the table, grabbed my phone, rushed to put on my shoes and left. I don't even know or plan where I'm going. I just wanna be away from him.

~

The cold wind sent waves of ice brushing against my bare arms as I walked through the streets, looking at every display i can on shops. At this time, only very few shops were open. I barely saw any on this street I'm walking in now.

"Hey you." A female voice called out in front of me.

"Hm? Yes?" I answered, looking up at them. Oh wow. Wait. She's really pretty. Her long light brown hair resting against her small body, her eyes were big, but the eyeliner somehow made it look smaller? She knows her fashion well.

"Do you know who he is?" She took out her phone and swiped a few times, then showing the screen to me. It was Dabi alright. Was this taken recently? He was looking in front of him, the piercings on his ear visible. Sheesh this man has a good jawline.

"Why're you asking me?" I ask, tilting my head to the side, genuinely confused.

"I've felt like I've seen you in his camera roll or physically with him." She answers, her tone dead serious.

"Uhm. Yes. I know him." Speaking back.

"Friends? Couples? Married? Enemies? Do you like him?" She quickly proceeds, stepping one step forward.

"Uh. Friends." I answer, getting skeptical. "Sigh. Can i have his phone number or username on instagram?" She gets straight and points to my phone. Huh?

"Ah sorry. I'll tell you some information first. I met him at a bar. I offered him a drink. We both were chill. He needed to get home but was really drunk. That one man didn't want any help or anything. I forgot his phone number but found you two walking a few days ago around here. I wanna get to know him more. He seems like a good guy. Plus, he's kind of my type so." She explains, quite straightforward. How am I supposed to answer?

"Uhm sure." I take out my phone but feel a hand on my shoulder.

"If you want something from me, ask from me, not my girlfriend." Dabi suddenly pops up behind me, running a hand through his hair. Eh?! Ok. Well. That's both their problem. I'll just slowly. Slide. Awayyyyy. I take small steps back but dabi seems to take notice and grabs hold of my arm.

"Stay here and wait patiently for me, girlie." He says, turning his attention to me, he quickly reverts his eyes to her then back at me. Ohhh.

"You forgot your jacket and it's freezing." He looks up and down at me, then takes off his jacket, placing it over my shoulders. The fuck?

"Hold up. You said you two were just friends? Now you two are acting all lovey dovey." She frowns, pointing at me.

"I tell her to do that if a girl asks regarding me." He looks at her.

"I'm fucking taken. So leave her and me alone. K?" He informs her, before dragging me away. She kept still. Then shrugged and left. Damn.

~

"It was an act. Don't take it seriously." He lets go after were in a brightly lit portion of the street, but no one was to be seen. I nod and grab his hand to pull it forward so that he can lead the way back to the hotel, instead he holds back my hand and pulls me back into him.

"I'm fucking sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I really didn't mean it. I was just. Ah shit. I scared you. Didn't i?" He suddenly says out of the blue. One hand on my hand and the other one on my back. "I mean, isn't this what people do in movies to comfort others?" He answers back, swiping his hand against my back.

"I scared you didn't i?" Yes you did you clueless ass.

Note from author!
Hello!! Hope you guys are staying safe!
Take extra care of yourselves and hope you have a good day!
Bye bye! See you next time!