12

Woah. A faint classical piano piece played in the background, the bright lights shining over us, with a large glass chandelier hung at the middle of the almost-empty hotel lobby, making the light shine brighter, also making every small jewel there glisten.

"Damn toga how much was it?" I asked, nudging her. "Don't worry about the price." She replied, shaking my arm a bit.

"Anyway, let's choose rooms!" Toga cheered, clapping both her hands together. "Twiceeeee!" Toga said, grabbing twice's arm. "The rooms will be joining, but the doors will close when were asleep." Toga explained again.

"I'll have a room to myself then. Dabi, shigaraki and mr compress can snuggle up in one room" i said, smiling. "Haha.

Bitch you thought." Dabi remarked behind me.

"What if marble man puts me in a marble while I'm sleeping though." Shigaraki argued, looking at everyone.

"Oh how great that would be." Toga and twice both emphasized.

"Y/n! Dabi! Your card!" She throws me a card and we all go into an elevator.

"Wow. Toga is actually useful for once." Dabi muttered, taking off his shoes.

As soon as i walked in, cold wind brushed against my exposed skin, making me shudder a bit, but the room itself was really high class. It was really spacious, with double beds located in the middle of the room, two tables on either side of the bed and a tv that hung in front of it including a mini fride next to the table underneath the tv. Beneath the beds was a soft carpet, but outside was wooden tiles that felt as smooth as marble. There also was a small couch and a desk area, beside it was the breathtaking view of the city. It looked alive, with the lights that imitated the sky at night, it grew as platinum petals.

"How long you gonna look?" Dabi asked in a low voice, ruining the thought. Sheesh. 6:50pm.

"What do you want to eat?" Dabi asked again, this time his tone being different than before. I turned around and saw a piece of paper in his hands. I walked to him and glance over his arm to see what the piece of paper was. Oh a menu. Hold up. $12 for a bowl of fries?

Hm. "I'll get this." (You can choose what you want to eat lol.) i reply, pointing to the dish. "K"

After we've finished eating, i walked to my bag to grab out clothes and went to the bathroom. Before i managed to close the door i hear Dabi asking a question. "Wait. How long are you gonna take?"

"10-20 minutes?" I reply back, peeping my head out of the door.

"Sheesh. That's a long time okay. I'll use shiggy's bathroom then." He said again before i hear a click then silence.

After i finished showering, i dried my hair and proceeded to put on my clothes but i can't find my bra. Fuckkkk. How did i forget it? Frick. No one should be here now right? I didn't hear a door open so i guess it's fine? Ok just go.

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. First taking a quick peek to confirm nobody was outside. Nobody. I then walked out and quietly dashed to my bag where i managed to find a bra. I breathed a sigh of relief since nobody came in but i jinxed myself too quickly.

Click

"Shut the fuck up damn crusty lips." A low voice scoffed behind me. A voice i identified as dabi's. Your shitting me. You actually joking me.

Gosh someone please kill me now.

Note from author!
Haha. Yes. You probably know what's gonna happen-
But yes, i did change the cover again, I'm really sorry if i keep on changing the covers and description if it's annoying for you. I'll stop one day i promise lol.