2

He lead all of us here. One by one. Member by member. 'I was the one who saved you from that hellhole.' It was true but not really. Shigaraki was the one who took me in and was the one who wanted me in the first place. Dabi just carried me, following the orders. Never really cared.

~

Once I reached the ground floor, everyone was already here.

"Dabi. Did you disturb dear Y/n again?" Toga asked, hugging one of my arms. She's always been like a younger sister to me. Always so protective of me.

"Fuck off, little kid." Dabi flipped her off. My head turned towards Toga's, smiling at her to show it's alright.

"Hehe" Toga giggled, skipping back to her seat next to Twice.

"Ok everyone. Me and kurogiri have to go on a 'business' trip in New York. All of you have to take care of this area. If this place gets trashed and you guys get killed. I swear." Shigaraki explained. Was this really necessary- Shigaraki immediately left, leaving the rest of the members all together. Without anything. "I'm boreddddd." Toga whined.

"I'll go up." I decided  and made my way back to the elevator.

"Same." Dabi agreed, following right behind me.

"Bye Y/n!" Toga exclaimed. I gave her a simple wave and smile, pressing the '8th floor button' and Dabi pressing the '9th floor button' Instantly, as soon as the elevator doors closed, a hand covered my eyes, at the same time grabbing my wrist, pulling it down, my back pressed up right against Dabi's body.

I-.

Every time I tried to say something or struggle, his grip would tighten, making it painful. His head rested down right into the side of my neck, feeling his mouth contorting into a smirk against my skin. Shit. This idiot. I lifted my right foot up and slammed it down where it hit Dabi's foot. He winced in pain and quickly let go of me.

"YOU FUCKING HOE! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" Dabi shouted, obviously angry. "Dumbass." I replied, mimicking his angry voice.

"Tsk. I was just playing with you don't worry." He pointed out, patting my head. I just rolled my eyes and headed out of the elevator, annoyed. Sheesh. He's always like this. I will admit though. This is the more 'friendly' side of him, at the end. It sounds weird but it's true.

Note from the author |

Second chapter! ・:*+. Hope your liking it so far! *・゜゚・*:
Thank you for reading this chapter!