11

What? Don't tell me. I quickly turned around but was too late. An enormous shard of ice arrises from the ground and stabs through my thigh, bringing me up above the ground. My head kept low, my eyes reverting to the figure below and to my leg. It isn't stabbed too deep but i could still see the blood dripping down from the wound.

I can't stay up here forever. I slowly but kind of quickly removed my leg from the ice and slid down the slope, taking out another knife. I could start to see his figure more clearly. I landed right next to him, he didn't realize until much later. I swung my knife up to his neck, but turned around, making me realize. This is the same boy from the mall, his expression showing that he remembers me, unless he was surprised because i am literally about to cut him.

This is dabi's brother. Younger brother. The knife is way too close to hitting him, i can't do anything now. I can only watch as the sharp blade cut into the side of his face. It shouldn't be too deep though. I already have his blood. I have to do it anyway. I brought up the tip of the knife and licked it. His whole body stiffened and fell over to a wall. I started to approach him and bent down so that it was easier for me.

"Shoto, right?" I asked him, taking out a napkin and wiping away the excess blood.

"Your the girl from the mall that day." He stated, with no form of emotion when he said it. "Correct." I said back.

"Just do it already." He says to me suddenly. "Huh?" I ask, confused.

"Just break my arm or leg like you did to my two friends." He insists. "Nah." I shook my head then standing up, looking at dabi.

"What? Why?" He asks, trying to get himself to move. "I have no intention of hurting my partners younger brother." I simply say.

"Wait. Partner as in love partner or working partner?" He asks. This kid. "Working." I reply, starting to turn away. "How do you know i was their younger brother?" Shoto asks again, his speaking starting to get faster.

"Oh my god. Your brother talks so damn loud like in the middle of the night. 'Shoto Todoroki'. He said that a few nights ago." I reply, looking back at him, then looking back at the big ice shard then went through the hall. "How is he?" He asks again. "Y/n! Were going now!" A loud voice calls out. "Goodbye." I say one last time before taking a different color capsule and throwing it to the ground, filling the area between us with red smoke then running off making sure i don't inhale any of it.

~

We all soon meet up outside a little far from ua. "Haha! That was fun! I managed to get hold of almost everyone's blood!" Toga squealed, jumping up and down next to twice.

"That idiot. I'll get him next time." Dabi mutters under his breath. "Did you not kill him?" I ask, looking behind us or basically no reason. "Nah." Dabi replied, also looking behind. "You got them right? The three boys." Dabi asks me.

"Two with broken bones. The other one, the amount of sleeping gas he's inhaled is more than the others. That should keep him asleep for a few days to a week. With that amount of gas in his body he won't be able to fight for a couple of days." I admit, beginning to quicken up my pace.

"You didn't break his bone-"

"Okay! Okay! Ya'll are starting to get noisy. Get home then you can continue your quarrel. Jeez." Twice groaned.

~

"Phew! We're homeeeeee!" Toga shouted, making her voice echo.

It's been a week later now, and shigaraki called us down again. At least it's not 4 in the damn morning. "Alright. This attack will be all the way in New York. Which means we have to stay at a hotel there-"

"BUT! This stupid idiot wasted all the money that was supposed to go into hotels for his games! So give credits to me  since i robbed a bank for us to stay at a 5 star hotel." Toga proudly chirped. "Okay. Okay. Yes. So just take whatever you need. We'll leave in 2 hrs." Shigaraki finished explaining. I went up and started to pack all the things I would need. Before that i went out and shouted from my floor. "Oi! How long are we staying there?"

"8! Toga wanted to stay 8 nights instead of 2!" Kurogiri shouted back. I walked back into my room and finished packing.

Note from author!
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Take care!