6

"Y/n."

I definitely recognized that voice. I turned my head to see Shigaraki looking down at me.

"You okay?" He asked bluntly. I tried to say 'yes' but couldn't hear my voice, so i just nodded. "Go upstairs and just I don't know do your shit i guess." Shigaraki just said to me. I stood up and started to walk to the elevator. This all seems too familiar. I know I felt this before.

Flashback~

It was normal dinner at night. Mum was bringing out dinner for me and her. I'll still remember the exact face my mum made that day. I could tell she was bothered or annoyed at something. "Mummy what's wrong?" I asked, pulling at her dress for her to notice me. "Nothing. Come let's just eat." She answered still annoyed and walking to her seat.

"I know something's wrong." I just said to her. She stopped walking midway and kept her head down. "Mummy-" i tried to ask her something but she quickly slammed her hands down on the table, making me a little surprised. "Mummy. Mummy. Mummy. No. Just shut up.

You look exactly like him. The person who made my life a living hell. His eyes. His hair. You got them. Even worse, your my child. I have to love you. BUT I'M REMINDED OF HIM BECAUSE OF YOU GOD DAMN IT." She yelled at me, grabbing my hair and pulling it aggressively. "Can you stop?" I tried to say as she continued to pull at my hair and yell at me. "Mumm-"

She stopped, looked at me for a brief second and pushed me hard to the floor. "Stop calling me 'mummy'. I don't want to know that I'm related to you." She told me, looking down at me. I didn't know what to do at this point. "Even looking at your face makes me sick." She then proceeded to take the food and pour it on top of me. I tried to avoid it but it still comes pouring over me. Her laugh. Her smile.

"Do you know how humiliating you look right now?" She laughed. Is this my mother? She's a completely different person from who i knew. From then on, we never communicate. She still feeds me but would give me the food and leave to go out somewhere. She would only talk to me if I needed to go to school. The last time i interacted with her was when she was dragging me to a white building and then leaving me right there.

Dabi's pov:

"Dude what the hell." Kurogiri asked. I didn't say anything, nor did I do anything. "Why the hell were you choking her? Unless she hurt you first or something." Tomura asked me, standing in front of me. I still stayed silent. I knew damn well that it was my fault not hers. I was the one who started the fight. She didn't even come to me as a threat. I can't even say the truth. Why?

End of flashback

Reader's pov:

Looking at myself in the mirror, I look like a complete mess. The bruise on my neck from where he choked me clearly visible, the two big bruises on both my arms getting more blueish purple and more swollen. Blood on my clothes and some on my hands and my throat feeling painful every time i swallow.

Sigh. I'll change out of this, wash up and just 'do my shit' like shigaraki said to me just now.

The next morning came around and i was surprised we didn't have to do a mission today. Today was normally the day we go out and attack or something. I looked at the mirror and the bruises on my arms are slowly getting less swollen but the bruise on my neck is still there. My throat feels better now at least. Since there was pretty much nothing to do today, i decided to go out for food since i woke up a bit late and now it's almost noon.

I changed into something casual, a pleated skirt, a t-shirt tucked in and a jean jacket to not make the bruise noticeable. I let my hair down but just brushed it out quickly *(if you wear makeup then just think what makeup you wear here.)* I grabbed my wallet and placed it into one of the pockets of my jacket, took my phone and started to head out of my room. I saw basically everyone out at the lounge downstairs which was quite rare. I just decided to quickly walk and hopefully not get noticed by anyone but of course-

"Where you going? You don't look like your going to kill anyone." Shigaraki pointed out, asking me. "I'm going out for food." I replied, putting my shoes on.

"Take dabi with you." He pointed to dabi who was minding his own business until shigaraki said his name. "You two need to sort things out. Your both colleagues for god's sake." Shigaraki sighed.

"Fine. I want food too anyway." Dabi walked to the elevator. "Where are you going?" I yelled across from the door. "What? Am i not allowed to get ready?" He yelled back. I rolled me eyes and just waited for him by the door.

Note from the author:
I'm really sorry for not being active for a while. I'll hopefully start to update regularly :)
Thanks for being so patient!