29

"Wait. Was I not supposed to?" I ask, cringing internally.

"Nope." He answered, standing upright and walking to sit next to me. I sigh silently and pulled the bracelet closer so I can see it better. Without warning, he grabbed my wrist, gently taking the bracelet out of my hand. I watch as he takes my wrist and holds it in mid air.

"Keep it there." He tells me before letting go. I nod and saw him closing the clasp once the bracelet's body was wrapped. Surprisingly, it fit almost perfectly. It's loose but tight at the same time. He then adjusts it so that the infinity design would be seen at the top of my wrist.

"I knew it would suit you." He comments with a still tone.

"Sure. Sure." I say, placing the box back in the bag and standing up.

"I'm serious." He calls out whilst I poured myself a glass of water.

"It's really pretty. Thank you." I quietly mumble, walking to my bed and drinking my water.

"Your welcome." He responds. As I was about to rest, I hear toga and twice come into the room causing the door to click loudly, making me jump from the loud noise.

"Do you guys know how to knock?" I ask, being serious and lifting the duvets off.

"Sorry Y/n. Anyway, were gonna hang out here. Act as if were not here. Thanks!" Toga smiles at me.

"Sure." I reply, standing up and sitting at the couch. "Oh! That bracelet is so beautiful! Where did you get it?" She questions as I pass by her.

"I got it from him. Ask him where he got it because I forgot the shop name." I explain, pointing to Dabi. I watch toga and twice exchanging glances before whispering to each other. I then turn to Dabi who gently shook his head. I take my book from the table and naturally walk up to them before tapping both their heads with it.

"What did you two say?" I ask smiling, being curious. Twice and toga look at each other, nodding their heads as of ready to say something.

"You two are dating." They both synchronized, pointing to us. I blink, before blinking  another time. Eh? I tilt my head, confused.

"You can find out yourself. We won't say anything." Dabi tells them before I could say anything. Ok then.

"Oh yeah. By the way. Shigaraki is gonna have a meeting with us later. He never specified the time. If you guys want, you can sleep first and I'll wake you guys up when he calls us." Twice suggested.

"Ok. We all know how you sleep the earliest most of the time." Toga cuts in, standing up to get water. I nod in agreement.

"It's the truth. Sorry. But if you want, I'll wake you u-." Dabi gets cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"You're using doors? Don't you have kurogiri?" Toga called out sarcastically as he walked through the door of our hotel room.

"We'll attack again. It'll be somewhere public, but the school is using it for some event. There will also be other random guests there, it won't be suspicious if we dress up with them too. Basically, were gonna have to follow their dress code and blend in. The area is also heavily guarded so, as long as you don't get too close to those who will be able to recognize you, it's fine. We'll attack tomorrow. 9pm." He explains, pausing to think for a moment.

"We're attacking so that we can try to focus on killing the bodygaurds around Mio. They know her best, and it makes her more vulnerable and therefore easier for us to kill if they're dead.We then might have to focus on the heroes. Try to put them in a coma, or give them heavy injuries. They killed a lot of our previous members. Let them go through a painful journey to no where near recovery." He finishes, sliding us a file then walking off. My hand reaches to take the file, opening it as soon as it was in my clutches. As the top of the file opened, I placed it flat on the table, my eyes turning to the picture of my mom.

"Your mom looks young." Twice comments, tilting his head to look at the file.

"Yeah no shit. She's 38 years old now." I sigh, laying my head back.

"She's almost 40? Only?!" Toga questioned in surprise. I nod, looking around me,  realizing all eyes are faced on me now. "She's 38?!" Twice and Toga shouted.

"You guys never knew?" I ask, looking at them.

"No." The three of them synchronized. I mouth an 'oh' and stand up, sitting on my bed.

"Now you know." I shrug.

"Wait. So. If it means dress code, what is it?" Twice asks us, looking at the file. "It says here-." The sentence was abruptly cut off with a loud gasp, coming from toga, followed with twice's.

"Y/n...." Toga hugged my arm. I nod and look at her.

"Will you trust me enough to get you a dress?" She asks, looking down. I blink twice before she looked up at me again, smiling. Ehhh.

"Sure. Why not?" I reply back, ruffling her hair before she let go. You really can't say no to that smile. She smiles one more time at me before looking at twice and nodding vigorously, causing him to nod as well. I look over at Dabi, who held the file in one hand, the other one pulled me closer to him which I, by accident, bumped into him, causing him to fall over, with me falling with him. As soon as I realized what was going to happen, suddenly I'm at the door of our hotel, with Dabi sitting on the floor, confused.

~

Dabi's pov:

Oh fuck. I'm here again. The atmosphere once again felt tight, and cold, my chest feeling compressed and my limbs aching. It felt as if something was suffocating me even though no one could touch me.

"What about a hero?" A high pitched voice asked.

"No." Mio.

"A villain?"

"Nope."

"Then? What will happen to her?"

"I have no idea. All I know, she won't be here anymore. She won't be mine. She'll be a stranger. I won't know her whatsoever."

A pause fell in between the two.

"Wh-."

"She's the whole damn reason my husband died. He was my happiness. Guess who ruined it. Her! That creature that i feel ashamed to call my daughter! She drove him mad! Crazy!"

I hear a deep sigh before she continued.

"I don't want a murderer to get away with its crimes. No one wants that. Right? Even worse, the murderer, is my own child."

"She won't get away. She may be free now, maybe until her teens, until adult. But, she won't escape me. I won't allow it." She sternly demands, walking away.

Eh?

"——!"
I hear the familiar voice, not of Mio.

"——!"

"Mio! Stop! Let her go! Please! She's so young!" Screams echoed behind me. As soon as i turn around, i see the little girl holding hands with mio, a woman held back by men. "I'll take her in! Please! I won't let you die ——!"

A gunshot.

The loud noise bounced off the walls, landing in the girl's ears, causing her to turn around to see the woman drowned in her own blood, her pale white dress turning into a haunting red. Her eyes turned into a look of horror as she ran to her, trying to shake her awake. In the end, her hands and body fell cold like the gaze in her eyes.

Author's note!
Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I will clear up somethings to give a fresh memory!

Mio- Y/n's mom in the story.
Saijo- The LOV's doctor
All of them are OC's! Description of them will be in the 'Just an Ally' chapter!
Thank you so much for reading! Take care and stay safe! Byebye!