I love you - for Sofia // Thomas Sangster imagine

Thomas Sangster Imagine:

Thomas's POV

I looked at the girl sitting across from me. She was no one that I have ever seen before. She was special, she was different and I knew I wanted her to be mine.

That was the first time I ever met and saw Sophia - the prettiest girl I have ever laid my eyes on. The thing about Sofia is that she is always happy no matter what. I remember taking her out for her birthday to watch ballet and she was absolutely the happiest person I knew. When we sat there in the cushioned seats watching the ballerinas twirl and leap through the air, I looked at her and thought to myself: she is mine.

I couldn't stop staring at her. She was spectacular to look at. She was like a painting that a famous artist had displayed for only the rarest eyes to see. Her hair was soft and met halfway down her back. Her lips soft and moist, normally covered in a thin layer of pink cherry lipgloss. Her slim figure with her curved edges at her waistline was what could make her be a model. But her eyes. Her eyes were the best feature of herself. Sofia's eyes were nothing I have ever come across, her left eye was hazel and her right eye was a pretentious light brown. I love her. I love her deeply.

We sat on a bench staring at each other. Our hands intertwined. I wrapped my arm tightly around her shoulders and brought her head close to my chest. Sofia and I have been together for a year now. I was blessed to have her.

"Sofia?" I asked and looked down at her.

"Yeah." She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me.

"Well, I know that I say this a lot... But Sofia I really do love you." I said and caressed her cheek.

"Tom, I love you too." Her voice laced with love and desire.

And in that moment my world was complete. I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips tangling together and causing a ruckus of little noises. I felt like I could fly at that very moment in life. Her lips tasted like cherries and she smelled of honey and vanilla. It felt true and real that she is the one for me.

She is mine.