Stars // Newt imagine

Newt imagine:

I laid there staring up at the midnight blue sky. Tiny flecks of tinge gold were shown across the sky. It was beautiful.

"It's pretty, don't you think?" I heard newts faint British accent.

"Yeah." I smiled and nodded. He walked towards me and laid down beside me on the soft green grass.

"But not as pretty as you." He turned his head and faced me. My cheeks began to get hot and heat up. I was blushing really hard, but luckily it was dark so it was hard to see. A smile danced around on my face and Newt gave a light chuckle.

"That's seriously the biggest lie you could tell." I faced him with raised brows.

"It's true though." He smirked and I smiled. I turned and faced back towards the sky.

"You see that? That's the Milky Way." He pointed towards a long stream of gleaming stars.

"That's amazing. How did you know that?" I looked up at him.

"I'm not sure. I think that that was one of the only things they let me keep and remember." He sighed and I nodded. "Look, Y/N I like you. I like you a lot. Actually I love you." He faced me and I faced him. The light of the moon and stars illuminated his face. "Wait! He loves me! I didn't think he would actually love me back!" I thought to myself.

His face was perfect. He had a nicely edged jawline; as if someone had come along and shaped it with a carving knife. His eyes were like two big deep brown orbs that just stared at you until you melted and turned into slosh. His lips were slightly parted and they looked soft and moist. "Gosh, I really want to kiss him."

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied to Newt.

"Newt, I love you too. I didn't think that you would love me back so I didn't bother." I sighed.

"Y/N I have always loved you. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I fell in love." His voice was laced with passion and love. Then he leaned into me. I leaned in as well. Before I knew it our lips collided and I felt tingles and zaps run throughout my body. His hot breath trickled down my face sending more zaps of electricity and love through my body.

I snaked my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tangled my fingers through his soft dirty blonde hair.

_

For the rest of the night we talked about our interests and cuddled up in the brisk nights breeze.