Movie love - Thomas Sangster imagine

Chapter 5

I sat on my bed and my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone and checked who had texted me. It was on group chat. It read:

Kaya:
EVERYONE GET READY! WE R GOING OUT TO LUNCH THEN THE BEACH AND THE PARTY BUS IS PICKING US UP IN ANOTHER 10 MINUTES SO HURRYYYY!

Dylan is perf!:
OKAYYYYYY! IM SOOOO HUNGRY ANYWAYS!

Mr sassy (Ki Hong):
OK! SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Y/N WE R GOING 4 A SWIM SO U GOTTA WEAR UR BIKINIS! *rubs hands together and licks lips* LOL

Thomas:
Ki that's seriously disgusting, why would you even talk to her like that?!

Mr sassy (Ki Hong):
Sorry dad! I'm just saying she will look hella hella fine in her bikinis!

Thomas:
What ever....

Y/N:
Wtf? Ok then....

Thomas:
Lol :)

Kaya:
STOP TALKING AND GET READY!

Will:
Lol calm yo tits!

Dylan:
I'm HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ME WANT COOKIES!

Will:
Your not Cookie Monster Dyl! I AM MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHJJAJJAHAJAJAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH PLOT TWIST!

Kaya:
JUST GET READY!

I laughed and put my phone on charge. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out my suboo rise and fall triangle bikinis. I slipped them on and put over the top a black crop top, high waisted denim shorts and a white kimono.

I took out my hair and put on my black velvet floppy hat. I put on my sun choker and my round black glasses. I sprayed myself with my Chanel perfume. I then slung my black bag over my shoulder and slipped on my black thongs. I shoved my phone, car keys, house keys, purse and makeup inside my bag. Then I grabbed my beach towel, sun cream and my Twilight book and put it inside my bag.

I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. Then Thomas came out of his room followed by Will and we all walked down the stairs.

"ABOUT TIME! YOU TOOK FOREVER!" Kaya yelled and got up from the couch.

"Kaya. Calm down are meant to be having fun, remember?" I retorted.

"Yeah I know, sorry!"Kaya huffed and I giggled.

Then Dylan and Ki Hong came running down the hallway.

"What are you wearing?" Thomas cracked up laughing.

"Well I want to be sun protective and I don't want to drown so I'm being swimming safety as well!" Dylan smirked. His faced was covered in white sun cream and on his noes and cheeks was a neon pink zinc. He wore neon green speedo shorts. He had bright yellow flippers on and baby floaties around his arms. Around his torso was a big pink floaty ring, he held a Nemo boggy board in one hand and the other was his towel.

Everyone burst of into a fit of laughter.

"Ok first of all you look weird and second of all that didn't make sense.... Well let's get going." Kaya stopped laughing and she got her stuff. Kaya was wearing something similar to me. She was wearing black denim shorts, a white lace singlet and over the top was the black kimono I got her for Christmas.

We all agreed and walked out of the apartment floor. Will locked the door behind us and we got into the elevator.

Ki Hong pressed ground level and in a couple of minutes we were walking out to the front of the entrance area in the lobby. We immediately found our party bus and there was a man standing in front of the bus holding the open doors.

"Ooooo! It's so cool!" Ki shouted.

"PINK! MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!" Will squealed like a little girl and we walked towards it.

"You must be Kaya?" The tall Indian man asked Kaya.

"Sure am, and you must be Craig?" She asked.

"Yep, that's me! Well get in everyone, you guys are off to the beach!" He chuckled and we did as told. One by one we all got into the pink fury mini bus. Inside was amazing there was a disco ball and flashing lights. There was a couch at the back and the interior in the bus was fury and so soft. There was a big drink holder and machine on the side of the door.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Dylan yelled.

"They even have a drink machine!" I shouted.

"They do!" Kaya jumped up and down. I nodded.

I sat down on the right, which was on the window side then Kaya sat next to me then next to Kaya was Ki. Then across from Ki was Dylan then next to Ki was Will and then across from me was Thomas.

"Craig could you please put some music on?" Dylan asked.

"Sure." He said in his Indian voice. He turned on the music and Nicki Minaj instantly came on.

Everyone started singing to her song "starships" while Will rapped the other lines.

"Starships are meant to fly-y-y-y!"

"Hands up and touch the sky-y-y!"

"Can't stop cause were so high-h-h!"

"Can't stop! Were higher then a mother fooker!"

_

After dancing and singing to "starships -by Nicki Minaj", "Wrecking ball- by Miley Cyrus" and "Shake it off- by Taylor Swift" we finally arrived at the beach.