Thunder storms // Thomas Sangster

Thomas Sangster imagine:

"Y/N where are you?" I heard Thomas's voice echo around our bedroom.

"Under here." I whispered back loudly.

He walked towards our bed and got down on his hands and knees. He then lifted the little bit of our duvet that was hanging loosely of our king sized bed. He looked under the bed and saw me shaking and curled up in a ball.

"Love, what are you doing under here?" He asked and chuckled.

A ferocious crack of thunder boomed throughout the sky which made me jump.

"I- I, don't like storms. Please don't laugh, but I'm afraid of thunder." I looked up at him and tears escaped my eyes.

"Oh, hey it's ok. Come here. You'll be safe with me, I promise nothing bad will happen to you." He reached his arm out and I took it. He pulled me from out under the bed.
"How about we watch a nice movie? What do you think about that?" He helped me up from our coffee coloured carpet.

Thomas pulled me into a hug and caressed my cheek before wiping my salty tears from my cheeks.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Well, I will get a movie and some popcorn. I will be back." He smiled and walked out of our bedroom.

I nodded and walked towards the window. I leaned my forehead against the glass window. I looked out of the window and watched the rain fly in all sorts of directions. Tunes of thunder belted and ringed through my ears making me want to scream.

I have always been scared of thunder. Just the way it roars and makes a huge rolling sound makes me terrified.

I watched how the blurry strikes of white and gold sparked through the pale colourless sky. The heavy breeze caught my attention as it pushed the leaves of trees making rustling sounds and it swayed back and forth viciously.

The cracking noises started again and struck my ears. I ran back to our bed and sat there shaking. More tears ran down my face and I grabbed a pillow and wrapped it around my ears.

"No. No. No. Go away. Please. Stop." I whispered to myself. I felt like I was on paranormal activity and a ghost was trying to kill me right there. I shut my eyes tightly closed and wished it would just stop.

"Hey, love it's ok. Y/N open your eyes." Thomas's reassuring voice made me slowly open my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close to him. I let go of the pillow and snuggled my head into his firmly built chest. He always made me feel safe. Always.

"Shhh. I'm here now." Thomas kissed my forehead and stroked my hair. "I love you and I will never leave you. I will be here, always to protect you." I looked up at him and he planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too and thank you, thank you Thomas for being here." I kissed him back.

I pulled away slowly and he kissed my forehead once again.

"Ok, c'mon let's cuddle, eat popcorn and watch The Notebook." He smiled and I nodded.

Thomas walked out of the room and came back in with a large bowl of popcorn and The Notebook. He walked towards our TV that is in our bed room and put on The Notebook. He pressed play and laid down beside me. He put the popcorn at the end of the bed. He pulled me into his arms and played with a couple of strands of my hair and twisted them between his fingertips.

"I love you so much Y/N." He looked up at me and placed a gentle kiss on my shaded light pink lips.

"I love you to tommy." I kissed him back and laced my arms around his lanky slim body.