Movie love - Thomas Sangster imagine

Chapter 6

I made my way out of the party bus and stood on the footpath waiting for the others. They all came out one by one and stood next to me.

"Ok, I will pick you kids up at 1:30pm have a good time!" Craig smiled and drove off.

"Ok, bye!" Kaya waved. "Ok let's get some lunch first then we will go for a swim, how does that sound?".

"Sounds good!" "Yeah!" "Yayyyy I'm hungry as!" They all agreed.

"Ok, well there is a café across the road. Also there is a burger place and kebab shop as well." Kaya said.

"Ok, well let's go!" Ki yelled and we all crossed the road to the food shops.

"Well I want a burger!" Dylan yelled.

"Same!" Will agreed with Dylan. They walked into the burger shop.

"Ok, well you guys go get your burger I'm getting a kebab. We will all meet back here, once we get out food." Kaya shouted and walked to the kebab shop.

"I want one too!" Ki Hong yelled after her.

"Ok." I agreed and walked into the café.

"Where are you going?" Thomas caught up to me and asked.

"I'm getting some food."

"Oh... From here?" He asked and looked around the café.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Oh, so am I." He chuckled. I laughed at his kinda cute stupidity and walked towards the cashier.

"Hello what would you like to order? Wait your Y/N! OH MY GOSH!" The girl started hyperventilating. I nodded and giggled a bit.

"Could I please get a chicken, basil pesto sandwich and an iced latte please?" I asked.

"Sure! That will be $9.50. Also could you please sign my notebook?" She asked and held her notebook and pen out to me. I took it and signed it.

"There you go." I smiled and handed her notebook and pen back and a $20 note. She gave me back my change and order number.

"Thank you so much! Your order will be ready in about 10 minutes." She smiled. I could hear Thomas chuckle when I walked away.

"No problem and ok." I smiled and took a seat at a small table. I pulled out my twilight book and began reading. I've read this book more than 6 times. I just adore bella and how she's so deeply in love with Edward. Like she doesn't even care if he's a vampire, she loves him for who he is inside. It's beautiful really.

A few minutes later a tall postured person sat across the table from me. I read the sentence that I was up to. In the corner of my eye I could see the person staring at me. Should I say Thomas. He was probably thinking how ugly my features were and puking inside his mouth. I lifted my head up from my book and put my hologram grey and blue elephant book mark into it. My grandmother gave me it and this book last year, before the accident.
Thomas was still staring at me, like I was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I remarked with sarcasm in my tone. I looked up at him.

"Huh... Oh sorry.... But could I?" Thomas woke up from his daze and I giggled. "What are you reading?" He asked and stretched his arm across the table. I gave him my book and he pulled it close to him. He started examining it and flicking through pages, until my book Mark came out.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He quickly and nervously tried to find the page.

"He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just at the corner of my mouth." I spoke with a clear and fluent voice.