Mike Banning (Part 2)

For hardywoman99

This is a continuation from the previous imagine

It was now Saturday and Mike, Sara, and Amber had just got home from Switzerland a few hours ago. Amber was upstairs in her room reading when Mike came in. 

"Hey sweetheart, do you have a few minutes for us to talk about what you got suspended for?" Mike softly asked his daughter as he sat down on her bed beside her. 

"Yeah." She whispered, knowing what was going to happen next. "I did what I did because they were bullying me and kept provoking me. I just got so tired of it all and they wouldn't stop pushing me back and forth between them and I just lost it. The principal didn't stop it nor did he believe me even though he looked through the camera footage. I just wanted it all to stop!" Amber started crying after her confession. 

Mike quickly pulled his daughter into his arms and held onto her tightly. His heart broke at hearing how cruel the kids were being to her. 

"You haven't been around either which added onto it. Mom explained it all though and I understand." 

"I understand why you did it. I just wish you would've left the other three out of it and only punched the leader in the nose. You know I have to give you some discipline for your actions but I won't make it that bad. You are grounded for a month which means I'm going to have to take a few things away. You will only be able to go to school and come straight home afterwards, you can't hang out with your friends, and you can only watch television if it's with your mother and I." Mike told his daughter. 

"But dad, I don't go anywhere other than school and the two friends I have I can only see and talk to is during school because they have so much going on outside of school. I can handle watching tv with you and mom though." Amber chuckled.

"I know that's why I gave you those restrictions." Mike smirked at his daughter. 

"Dad, people will ask how much trouble I got in." 

"And you can tell them exaggerated things that you never received." Mike grinned at her. 

"That's lying dad. I also don't think mom would like your discipline." Amber sighed in irritation. 

"But they won't know that. Who do you think came up with the idea?" Her dad started laughing which caused her to start laughing. 

"You're officially unofficially grounded."

"What does that even mean?!" Amber laughed at her dad. 

"It means you're officially not really grounded."

"Next time just say that Mike." Sara joined in. 

"You guys are the best and coolest parents a child could ever have." Amber smiled at her parents happily. 

"Don't tell your school that. We have a reputation to uphold. You should mention that again to your principal." Sara flashed a mischievous grin to her daughter. 

"I think he will be nicer to me after those threats you made. Thanks mom. I love you both." Amber told her parents before hugging them both tightly. 

"We will protect our princess no matter what." Mike presses a kiss to his daughters forehead. 

Mike told his daughter loopholes around self defense where she couldn't be suspended or get into too much trouble in the future. He also taught her how to respond with both the truth and little lies when someone asked her questions when she did get into trouble. Amber was grateful to have the parents that she had because they understood her more than most parents did with their kids. Her parents were open minded, understood where she was coming from, and even if they didn't they tried to. They never coddled her but they did help her when it was needed as well as they taught her to take responsibility for her actions. She would never apologize for something that wasn't her fault. She would always help someone the best she could. Basically, she would be one of who knows how many kids who would be the positive change in the world.