Erik Destler

Another request for Ella_Fischbach_Brock

Modern Erik Destler Imagine

Ella had been making her way to the top in the music industry and she couldn't be any happier. It was her long life dream and goal to do this. Her concert was in five minutes and she had invited Erik along with some of her friends. Erik Destler had appeared out of thin air in the middle of her bedroom scaring her to death. She didn't need any explanation but he was a different story. She had managed, after 3 months, to get him caught up on everything. She had a couple thousands of dollars in her bank account and had offered to help boost his confidence by paying for him to undergo surgery to get his deformity slightly fixed. He happily agreed because of desperation to look somewhat normal, even though Ella continued telling him he look handsome the way he was. He started going out in public after the surgery and had confidence that he had always wanted. Nobody had looked at him wrongly and he couldn't help the growing feelings that he continued to face everyday from seeing her. "Erik, I'm going onstage now. Just stay with my friends and you'll be fine." Ella said before kissing his cheek and making her way onto the stage. Erik's face turned red from embarrassment. Ella started playing the piano and singing a song about love. Erik could only be mesmerized by her beauty and her voice. Nostalgia crept in and Erik became terrified. He kept denying his feelings for Ella out of fear for what happened between him and Christine that long time ago. He believed that the same thing would happen with Ella like how it did with Christine. Erik had been in love with Christine and now he was in love with Ella and the biggest fear he had was losing her the way he lost Christine. He tried paying attention to the rest of her concert but failed to do so. He was pulled out of his thoughts by Ella dragging him back to her tour bus. Her friends were already sitting down and having conversations among themselves. Ella noticed that Erik looked like he was contemplating something. "Erik are you okay?" "No I'm not okay. I've been denying these feelings for you that I've had ever since you payed for my surgery because you knew how much it would mean to me. I've fallen in love with you and it scares me because I don't want what happened with Christine happening again because I can't handle that. I'm in love with you Ella!" Erik exclaimed. Ella sat down beside him on the couch and grabbed his hands. "I've been in love with you since you appeared out of nowhere. You were and still are so handsome and you've inspired me so much. You've always supported me regardless of what it was. I'm nothing like Christine. I will love you with everything that I have and everything I am. When a guy catches my eye and captures my heart, I don't ever let that go. You're an incredible man Erik Destler. I am in love with you." Erik couldn't hold himself back anymore. He jumped forward causing Ella to fall back onto the couch and layed onto of her kissing her. His hands brushed her hair back out of her face and he pulled his lips away from hers. Her hands made their way to rest on his chest. Gazes still locked onto each other, both of them realized that they had never been so in love before like they were now. They didn't know where the future would take them but they knew that they would have each other no matter what. That's all that they could ask for.