Erik Destler/Mike Banning/Gerard Butler Pt. 2

The-Man-with-No-Name BrendaDaaeDestler hope you both enjoy!

Three years had passed since the girls met their chosen men. Life was beautiful for everyone. Brenda not only knew how to dance ballet but also knew, thanks to Erik, how to sing flawlessly and higher than she could have imagined. Elise now knew how to defend herself in combat as well as with weapons and was physically fit with Mike's help. Audrie learned all about the beautiful culture of Scotland and was welcomed into the acting life with Gerard's help. They all became the best of friends within the first year of meeting and were forever grateful. Life could be chaotic though with all three girls terrorizing each other from everything they had learned. However, Audrie had them beat since she learned from all three men. Poor Brenda and Elise. 

" AHHHHH AUDRIE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" Brenda yelled as she ran away from Audrie. Elise was cackling loudly from the floor. 

"But this is so much fun!!!!" Audrie laughed, chasing Brenda with the spider she had rescued from being squished. Audrie caught up to Brenda who was hiding behind Erik. 

"Dare I even ask what you're doing this time?" Erik asked in amusement. 

"I saved a spider..." Audrie grinned mischievously. 

"Get away from us with that beastly thing!!!!" Erik yelled, picking Brenda up and running back to their shared bedroom. 

"He wasn't going to hurt anyone." Audrie mumbled as she carried it outside and put it down.

"Another spider I'm guessing?" Mike and Gerard asked simultaneously. 

"Sure was!" Elise giggled  as she stood up with the help of Mike. 

Audrie washed her hands before making her way towards Gerard to kiss him. Before she could press her lips to his Gerard squatted down and wrapped his arms around her legs lifting her up. Looking down at him, she giggled while placing her hands on his cheeks and pecking his lips. Elise smiled up at Mike after looking at the promise ring on her left hand. After Erik and Brenda came back into the room, Brenda noticed and then looked down at the engagement ring that rested on her finger. 

"I promise you we will be married in the future if you can still put up with me." Mike chuckled gazing down at Elise. Looking outside noticing the darkness, Audrie looked at her phone seeing it was just a little after seven. They had failed to notice the sun had already went down. The guys had planned a surprise for their women but needed a distraction. Erik and Gerard nodded at Mike. 

"Hey ladies can I have your help with something?" he asked. 

"Sure thing." Elise replied as they followed him towards his and Elise's room. 

While the girls were distracted, Erik and Gerard acted quickly. A few minutes passed and the four came back to the living room and faced the french doors to look outside. 

"What the..." Elise said.

"Wow..." Brenda said right after her.

"You sneaky buttfaces.." Audrie said lastly. 

Elise and Brenda turned their heads to the left looking at Audrie weirdly. 

"What? It was a lot nicer than what I could've said." She replied casually. 

Facing back in front of them,fairy lights were placed around the branches of the big tree that was just outside and to the right of the doors. Soft music was playing from the speakers that were placed on the patio. Brenda was dressed in a long white dress with thin straps, Elise in a simple knee length dark blue dress, and Audrie in a knee length black dress with small sunflowers over it and a cardigan. All of the girls were standing in the grass and barefooted. Their faces lit up in awe, not just of the fairy light wrapped around the tree branches, but how many lightning bugs there was as well. Each of the men offered a hand to their women and pulled them close to dance. Erik and Brenda danced as their foreheads rested against each other. Mike and Elise danced as her head rested on his shoulder, her face toward his neck. Gerard and Audrie clung tightly to each other with her head rested on his chest. Gerard brought her left hand up to his lips and kissed her ring finger that had a bright and beautiful wedding ring on it. Gerard looked down and noticed she was already looking at him with a smile on her face and her eyes were shining brightly. Erik looked down at his fiance in adoration, his hands resting on her cheeks pulling her lips to his. Elise took notice to the other couples and took matters into her own hands. She grabbed Mike by his shirt collar and slammed her lips onto his, causing his hands to grab her waist to keep himself from falling backwards. The couples danced the night away and fell asleep outside. Mike and Elise in the hammock clinging to each other, Erik and Brenda curled up on the old couch that was on the patio, and Gerard and Audrie on a blanket on the grass holding onto each other. It's been three years since the incident and they still didn't have any idea on how or why it happened. They were still grateful because they each found happiness not just in the relationships but the friendships they made as well.