Gerard Butler

For BrendaDaaeDestler

Being married to Gerard has been nothing but amazing. He was loving, sweet, caring, and so much more. However, there were some hard times for Brenda and Gerard. They had been married for 3 years and had been trying for children, but each time it turned out negatively. This time things had changed for the better. Brenda stared down at the three positive pregnancy tests she had taken the day before along with ultrasound pictures. She was crying with happiness. After all these times of trying and this time it actually happened. Three years but it finally happened. 

"Baby, I'm home!!" Brenda heard Gerard yell. 

"In the bedroom!!" She yelled hiding the pregnancy tests behind her back. She could hear his footsteps approaching the bedroom. 

"Hello love. How have y.....have you been crying?" Gerard asked with his Scottish accent thickening. 

"Yes, but it's just happy tears." Brenda said smiling.

"What is it?" 

Brenda said nothing but handed him the three positive tests and the ultrasound pictures. Gerard's eyes started tearing up. "Are...are you really?..." Gerard asked completely breaking down. 

"I sure am. The doctor confirmed it today at my appointment." Brenda said smiling. Gerard ran and scooped her up and spinning them around. 

"I love you I love you I love you!!!!" Gerard yelled before bending down on both knees and lifting her shirt up above her stomach. "I love you too little one. I can't wait to meet you in nine months." Gerard put his hands on her stomach and began kissing her stomach. 

"I love you and I love our little one. Things are going to change for the better now. I can't wait to start the family that we've both been desperately wanting." Brenda said crying. 

"Aye lass, neither can I." 

The both sat down on the bed in comfortable silence and stared at the ultrasound picture smiling. Their time had finally came and neither of them could wait.