Dracula

For IAMTIEBROUS

New Orleans, Louisiana is where us famous Van Helsing's live. I am the twin sister of Mary Van Helsing and that is what got me into what I am now involved in. Let me catch you up.

 I love it here, it's so peaceful, I thought. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a loud crash happened up ahead in the swamp. When I made it there I panicked as I saw an airplane had crashed into the swamp, and of course, I had to see if there was any survivors. Odd, the door was open, yet nobody had emerged yet. As I made my way closer I seen a four heads poking out of the water. Three women and one man. 

"Are you guys okay?!" I yelled out at them. I regretted opening my mouth when all four heads turned my way, and their facial expressions were definitely not inviting. Before I could make any other movement, the man was in front of me. 

"What are you?!" I asked, now officially freaking out. 

"A vampire that's hungry." The man told me before latching onto my neck. I could slowly feel the blood being drained out of my body causing me to become weaker by the second. My brain had stopped working and I was forced to drink blood from this man's wrist. Oh my God. I'm now one of them. 

"I'm Dracula and these three women are my brides. You'll be one of them soon enough. Just relax now and when you're stronger you'll be able to feed." The man I now learned to be Dracula told me. 

I wish I would've just stayed back home today. Why do bad things always happen to me when I try helping someone? 

I felt my body being carried now as I fought hard to stay awake. My vision started going black and I closed my eyes passing out. 

Slowly my eyes opened and I noticed I wasn't in my house. This is so not good! Quickly jumping out of bed and bolting towards the door, I failed to notice Dracula sitting in the corner of the room until his laughter echoed throughout the room. 

"No need for panicking. You're safe here and you can never leave. Immortality isn't all that bad you know? Seeing all the changes of the world, what each new generation brings to the world, and so much more. I will always protect you like my other girl's are protected." Dracula told me as he stood up, making his way to where I was standing. I had a weird feeling in my chest. Why am I feeling like this? There is no way I could seriously feel an attraction towards this dude I just met and became a vampire by. Nope, no way. Not an option, or so I thought. 

Two months have passed since I met Dracula and was changed. He spent more time with me than he did his wives. I wasn't complaining any because I found myself not only loving his company, but being in love with him as well. Any fool could see that it was a problem to them. I became scared with every passing day because they would always corner and circle me making threats. I was not one to be scared of anything, however, there was three of them and only one of me.  Today was completely different, and I was not prepared for it. 

"Aw look she's afraid girls. She doesn't have any protection today. You honestly think you could steal our Dracula away from us and expect us to be okay with it? Well we're not. I mean, you're nothing special. We are. Look at what we dress in and how we look. We were here first not you. Get her girls!" One of the girls, who's name I had not cared to know, said to the other two. I felt three sets of  teeth on my arms and neck biting deeply and harshly into my skin. I screamed out in pain not caring that it echoed throughout the hallway. The biting stopped when Dracula's angry voice spoke up. 

"What do you three think you are doing?!?! She is not to be harmed!!!!!! You three are done for!" Dracula yelled at them, his teeth baring. The girls cried and begged for their lives after they let me go and fall to the floor. My vision became blurry for a second. I heard three bodies drop to the floor and I could smell the blood. He had really killed them for me. I felt two hands on my face.

"Are you okay my love? I brought you fresh blood to drink." I heard Dracula ask as I watched his eyes fill with tears. 

"I'm okay. Don't cry, please. I could use the drink." I softly told him as I wiped his tears away. 

He handed me the blood and I graciously accepted it and began feeling better. I didn't have time to react before I felt myself being lifted into his arms and carried to his room. The balcony doors were opened with the curtains being blown back by the gentle breeze. Once we were by the balcony doors, gently my feet were placed back onto the floor and the familiar feeling of hands were on my cheeks again. 

"I'm going to turn you back human. I'm so sorry that I did this to you and forced you into all this." Dracula guiltily told me. I rose my hands to cup his cheeks. 

"I want to remain this way because I can't picture a life without you in it. I know I have my sister, but she can live without me. I can't live without you Dracula. As long as you live I shall live. I'm in love with you."

"I can't picture a life without you either. I've never been in love with someone until I met you. You changed my perspective on so many things and I thank you for that. I love you so much." Dracula told me before pulling me into a kiss as the faint orange light of the sun started to shine. I pulled away noticing it.

"We should probably shut the doors and make our way to the basement now. You know, so we don't burn like bacon." I giggled out at him. 

"You're right my Queen. Let's go down there and sleep, then once it's night time again I think we should celebrate."

"So many ways to celebrate darling. We better rest up then." I purr out at him, watching his eyes widen. 

"What are we waiting for then?! To the basement we go!" Dracula exclaims before yanking me down the stairs and even faster to the basement door. I giggled at his excitement. We have a whole eternity ahead of us and I couldn't wait to see what it held.