Mike Banning

Another request for The-Man-with-No-Name 

It's been a rough week and I'm just now heading home from my mission. I just wanted food, a hot shower, and my boyfriend holding me. God, how I've missed Mike. I just pulled up into the drive and quickly threw the car into park and turned it off. Luckily, I didn't have to take anything with me on the mission. That was great because I could get inside quicker. 

"Babe I'm home!" I yelled. 

"Thank God"

I chuckled as Mike came into view. He ran towards me picking me up and spinning us both around. He smelt clean which is something I want to be smelling like right now. 

"How was it?"

"It was tough, I just really wanted to be home"

I was barely keeping myself together because my team and I were ambushed and five men were killed. I almost died but one of my men jumped in front of me and took the bullet for me. We had no time to rest, it was always constant moving and staying ten steps ahead of our targets. I failed to notice that tears started rolling down my face. 

"Let's go shower and then we can eat" Mike said softly pressing a kiss to my lips. 

He picked me up carrying me upstairs to our shared bedroom. Gently placing me to the ground, he made his way to the bathroom turning on the shower making the bathroom start to get hot. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped all clothing off. Mike and I both stepped into the shower letting the water run over us. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me against him. 

"I'm going to take care of you tonight"

I gave a small smile letting him wash my hair and my body. Once he was done he turned the water off since he had showered before I came home. A towel was wrapped around my body and Mike started drying me off then gave me a pair of my underwear and his t-shirt. Once we both were dressed we made our way to the bed. I sat down and just stared at the floor. 

"I got pizza for us just stay here" Mike instructed. 

I sat there patiently waiting for him to come back. He came back with a plate filled with three pieces and two beers. I grabbed the food and started eating and had the beer in my other hand taking a sip. 

"I'm glad you're back" Mike said after a few moments of silence. 

"Me too" 

I finished the pizza and placed the empty plate in the trashcan beside the bed and finished my beer placing the bottle in it too. I looked at Mike. 

"Will you please just...hold me?"

Mike didn't need to be asked twice and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me as close as possible, placing a kiss to the top of my head. 

"My team and I were out there... we were ambushed and five good men died...I almost died. One of my men jumped in front of me taking the bullet for me. We killed all of the men that ambushed us, but the one that took the bullet for me... he...he told me you were one lucky son of a bitch to have me. I was holding him and he looked me in the eyes as he was telling me this...he told me to tell you that you better not fuck up. It hurt so much having to watch him die."

I started crying but just stared at Mike. 

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there with you. He was right...I am one lucky son of a bitch. I have one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the earth and she's a badass and takes care of her team no matter what the cost is. I love you so damn much and I promise you I will always be here for you."

I didn't hesitate to jump onto Mike's lap, placing my hands to his cheeks, and slammed my lips against his. The room filled with love and happiness. 

"I love you too. I promise that I will always remain at your side. Whatever we go through, we go through it together. Thank you for always being here for me and taking care of me" I told him. 

Our foreheads were leaned against each other with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and mine around his neck. I knew no matter what happened, I could always count on Mike.