Erik Destler

This request is for The-Man-with-No-Name

A/N: For the video just ignore the names in it and pretend it's Erik and the character. 

It has been a year since Christine had left with Raoul and a year since Erik and I have packed up what was left after the Opera fire. I still have no idea how we managed to bring his organ but we did. We were currently residing in a house in Paris, but the farthest point of it near Reims. Leaving France was not an option for either of us. There was not much to do as our house was kind of in the middle of the woods with a beautiful little waterfall to enjoy. It was much more peaceful than being in town and listening to people and cars all day long. Still in bed, I glanced over at the clock on the wall and noticed it was 2 p.m. Erik layed beside me with his arms still wrapped around my waist and he was talking. I didn't bother paying attention though. It is a peculiar thing, Erik and I. We never fully liked each other at the Opera Populaire, but once the Opera started burning I had to make sure everyone was safe. I found Erik in his lair, broken and in despair so I helped him and next thing I knew we fell in love. 

"Are you listening to me?" I was immediately brought out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry. No I was not." I looked down embarrassed. "I said we should stay in today." Erik smiled, dragging me over to the bed. The minute we layed down Erik pulled me into him. I pushed my body further into his letting his warmth wash over me. Erik hadn't had any physical contact until Christine, then me. I never had any physical contact in my life mainly because no man has ever wanted me unless it was to fulfill their lust. My hands clung onto Erik's shirt as if my life depended on it. His arms wrapped around my waist in a possessive manner. Neither of us wanting to let go. My head lifted up to look at him, noticing that his eyes were drifting between mine and my lips. His head bent down pressing his lips to mine passionately. Our bodies molded further together and our grips did too. I guess that's what years of non physical contact will do to a person. It makes you become attached once someone gives it to you and that isn't always a good thing. 

"I love you"  Erik sang resting a hand on my cheek. 

"Erik, I love you " I sang as I leaned up to kiss him. 

Small conversations were made between us and more kissing happened as we stayed tangled up with each other, constantly reminding each other that we loved one another. We had just finished our dinner. Erik grabbed my hand leading me outside closer to the waterfall. He then removed his shirt. 

I kept my nightgown on as I stood ontop of the rocks looking down at the water. I can't really swim the greatest and was a little scared to jump in. Erik had already jumped in. Pushing my fear back, I finally jumped off of the rocks and into the water. Coming back to the surface and brushing my hair back, I noticed Erik was right in front of me without his mask. I seen what he looked like when we left the Populaire together because he never had the time to put his mask back on. Erik grabbed me after I had a little panic attack remembering that I can't really swim. 

"Just relax and hold onto me" Erik said gently. 

"It's weightless"

"It's because we're carrying you. The water and me" 

"I love the feeling" I smiled

"Erik! Don't let go!" I panicked as I felt his arms loosen. 

"I won't. It's okay. It's okay. There's no chance of that. I'm never gonna let you go." Erik said as he maintained eye contact with me. I placed my left hand on his shoulder and placing the right side of my head against his. I left my right arm floating out beside me. Erik smiled at me as I let go and layed back, letting my head lay on top of the water with my arms stretched out and floating beside me. I could feel Erik's gaze on me as he held onto me spinning us around in a circle, my arms moving up and down by my head. I leaned up biting my lip and placed my head back against his with my chin resting on his bare shoulder. Still clinging onto each other, we watched as the sun slowly began to fade. The orange glow reflecting off of the water and shining on us. Once the sun completely sank down, Erik picked me up and carried me back inside. Changing into a fresh pair of clothing, we layed down holding onto each other once again, and fell into a peaceful sleep.