Milo Boyd

For Addison_Destler

"You never do anything around here! I get it you're a bounty hunter but that's all you do is work work work and when you have days off you screw off! I'm the one paying majority of the bills here and putting food on the table! I'm the one providing for the both of us and I'm sick and tired of being the only one!!!" Addison yelled at Milo as she threw his badge at his face hard. 

"Well I'm so sorry that I apparently can't do anything right! I go out to earn the money that I can for us!" Milo yelled back at her after picking his badge up off of the floor. 

"Oh please, you don't get paid whenever you fail at catching someone! Didn't you lose a woman one time because you were too busy admiring her pretty face then she tased you and kicked you in the dong and ran off?!" 

"I've had enough of this."

"Ditto!" Addison raised her voice getting up in Milo's face. 

Milo was fuming at the fact that Addison brought up his failed bounty hunts and that she was right about everything else. Milo grabbed his keys along with his badge and left. Addison heard his car backing out of the driveway and speed down the street. 

"I am the only one doing everything around here. I don't know why I keep putting up with his crap. Stupid Milo. Stupid me. Stupid job. Stupid everything!" Addison grumbled as she went to the bedroom to change into comfy clothing and slid into bed under the covers. She went to Netflix and put on Stranger Things. An hour had passed and she had paused the show to go get a drink from the refrigerator. As soon as she made it to the refrigerator she heard the door swing open then close. Milo came into the kitchen and seemed much calmer now, however, Addison wasn't. 

"I'm done with this. I'm done taking care of everything by myself. I love you Milo but you seriously need to start acting like a mature man and help." Addison said as she grabbed her phone, charger, and purse before putting her shoes on. Right before she reached the door Milo grabbed her wrist. Addison yanked her arm away.

"What?!" She raised her voice at him.

 Addison had pushed Milo back and started walking toward their bedroom. She was still angry with him. Before she had time to react, Milo's footsteps were heard right before she was pulled into his arms and a loving kiss.

 Before she had time to react, Milo's footsteps were heard right before she was pulled into his arms and a loving kiss

They both pulled away from the lack of oxygen. Her anger had dissipated after that. Milo looked into Addison's eyes, still cupping her face.

"I'll only work what I have to and I'll start pulling my weight around here. I'm sorry that I've been selfish and making you do all the work. It may not be much but I will be more than happy to wash the dishes and the laundry, go shopping, and whatever else you need me to do. I'll save whatever money I get to pay our bills. I promise Addison, things will change around here." Milo told her right before he pulled her back to his chest and kissed her with more passion. She felt that he was being honest and trusted that he would do as he told her he would. Otherwise that taser she had received from his failed bounty would be put to use again and in the exact same spot the bounty had used it too.