Erik Destler

A/N: I apologize for the shortness of this imagine, but I didn't know what all to write. I hope it is still enjoyable. 

The one thing I desperately needed to know and I was failing terribly at it! I was trying to learn how to play a piece of music on the organ and I just couldn't get it. I know how to play the organ, but this piece of music was harder than any of past ones. I'm getting frustrated to the point that I'm crying. I felt vibrations on the bench from Erik sitting down beside me. 

"Let me help you" Erik said softly. 

"I've been at this for a week and I can't get it!" I exclaimed loudly. 

"I will help you and you will get it"

I nodded in appreciation as he stayed beside me and guided me through it. I giggled quietly but not quietly enough because Erik was staring at me with an eyebrow raised. "What is so funny?" "You took the literal meaning to stand by my side and guide me" I lost it and started laughing to the point of tears. I get amused at the littlest of things sometimes, but I can't help it. Laughter broke out from beside me. It was different but in a good way since I haven't heard or seen Erik laugh very often. Eventually I got the the music piece down and was grateful for Erik. 

"Thank you!!! Thank you!!!" I exclaimed startling Erik as I threw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. It took a moment before he returned the hug pulling my body against his. He was warm and smelt amazing and I never wanted to let go. It seems he didn't want to either because he rested his head on top of mine. "You're welcome. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help." "I won't." I practiced one more time before Erik and I spent the rest of the day taunting people and spending time in his lair writing music for later operas. I was incredibly blessed to know Erik.