Mike Banning

For The-Man-with-No-Name

Y/N was barely able to hold herself up after today's mission. Her entire body screamed at her with every step and breath she took. She was used to the pain and soreness by now but it still hurt sometimes depending on the mission. She kicked her boots off by the door next to the heavy bag she had dropped. Y/N had made her way up the stairs to her bedroom where Mike was sitting on the bed. 

"Babe, you okay?" Mike asks as he immediately stood up, making his way over to her. 

"I'm just sore after today's mission. Some jerk thought it was okay to throw me around like a ragdoll before I shot him where the sun don't shine. Now, I'm just sore and can barely move."

"It's a good thing I already ran you a bath then. Come on and let's get you relaxed." Mike told her lovingly as he helped her to the bathroom.

Once she was ready, he helped her into the bathtub. Y/N sighed at how good the warm water felt against her skin and how her muscles began relaxing some. Mike grabbed a washrag and added soap before he began cleaning her gently. She sighed finally feeling completely relaxed.

"Thank you for doing this." She whispered to him.

"You never have to thank me for something like this. I love you and I want to take care of you." Mike leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. 

Y/N sighed and let him finish cleaning her and rinsing the soap off of her. Once he was finished, he let the water out of the tub and helped her get out. He reached over and grabbed the towel and began drying her off before handing her underwear and one of his shirts. After she got dressed and dried her hair, she laid down on the bed, on her stomach, groaning. Mike got onto the bed and sat next to her. He placed his hands under the shirt, touching her skin, and began massaging her back. Her back started to feel better as he untangled all the knots that could be felt just right under the skin. Once her back was knot free, he moved to massaging her legs then her arms and shoulders. He eventually finished and noticed that she had her eyes closed. 

"Thank you Mike. I love you and appreciate everything you have done for me."  Y/N tells him with tears in her eyes. 

"You don't ever have to thank me sweetheart. I'm your boyfriend and I'm supposed to take care of you. I love you so much." Mike tells her before leaning forward and pulling her into his arms. He laid back against the mattress with her still in his arms and against his chest. 

Mike looks at her as he starts speaking again. "I would go as far as I needed to if it meant keeping you safe. I couldn't live with myself if something ever happened to you. I hope you know how much I love you and that I am always here for you no matter what it is. I love you Y/N and that will never change." Tears start welling up in his eyes at his confession to her. 

"Aww, Mike don't cry because now I'm crying." Y/N jokes as she does start crying at his confession. 

Mike gently places her on her back beside him and leans over her. He brings one hand to her waist to grab onto her before pushing his lips to hers. Her eyes shut as she kisses him back just as rough. She hoped that he could feel her love and passion for him like she could feel his in the kiss. They pulled away to breathe and turned to lay on their sides facing each other. No words were said as they laid there just looking into each others eyes, his hand holding hers in the space between their faces. That's how they fell asleep right after Mike had pulled the covers up over them.