Dracula

For Rammstein_fanatic

Something doesn't feel right, Ella thought as she continued on her walk home. I feel like someone is watching me, maybe I'm just being paranoid she kept repeating to herself. Dracula quietly kept following her, making sure no noise could be heard. Ella started breathing heavily, this had been going on for the passed two weeks but each time she turned around nobody was behind her, however, there was always a particular face appearing at various places that she happened to be at. They weren't behind her, but still in her eyesight. Finally, I'm home she thought, relieved that she was safe. Ella hung her purse on the rack by the kitchen before entering to grab a water. Once she grabbed a water she took a few sips as she made her way to her bedroom to change into her pj's and slid into bed. 

~A few days later~

"I love girls night!!!!" Ella yelled as she lost her balance. 

"Amen to that sister!" Her friend Kelsey yelled before they all took another shot. 

"I think we should head home now. I can't walk straight." Ella giggled.

 Luckily they had planned the night out and had a sober friend who could drive them home. Ella was drunk but that didn't stop the uneasy feeling from creeping in again. She sobered up a little bit, trying to calm her nerves but it didn't help. The fact that she was with her friends really made it worse. Everywhere she went she felt as if eyes were on her. 

"Ella you're home now." Kelsey told her. 

"Oh. Thanks for the girl's night! We should do it more often." Ella giggled as she stepped out of the car. She watched as her friends drove off then turned around only to bump into someone's chest. 

"Oh my God, I am so so sorry!" Ella apologized to the stranger. The uneasy feeling, once again, set in. 

"No worries. Accidents happen." The man replied looking down at her. 

Ella looked up and gasped. The man was handsome and quite taller than she was. His hair was dark and shoulder length, making her mentally drool. The alcohol in her system was still messing with her brain, which caused her to not notice that she had kept seeing this man.

"I'm really sorry, sir, but I must be going." She told him before stepping around him and heading to her house. 

Dracula watched as Ella made her way up the stairs and unlocked her door. Soon my dear, Dracula mumbled to himself before walking off. 

A month had passed by and Ella kept getting those feelings and seeing the man's face everywhere she went. He had tried blending in with the crowds but always failed. The one thing she did notice was he only came out at night. What she didn't know was tonight would be different. As she was walking back home, she could feel someone standing right behind her. She closed her eyes and took a breath before opening them. 

"I know you're there. Why are you stalking me?!" Ella yelled before she turned around to find the man there. Ella noticed the blood dripping down his chin and the sharp pointed fangs that were poking out of his mouth. Her breath caught in her chest and suddenly she couldn't move. Dracula stepped forward. He stretched out a hand and gently ran it down her face, enchanted by the extremely soft skin. She didn't shudder at his touch. It was like she couldn't control her body and she didn't want to. Ella leaned her cheek into his hand and closed her eyes. 

"I should be afraid of you, but I'm not. Why?" Ella softly questioned him. 

Dracula continued to run his hand down her face. "I don't know. That's a question you have to answer yourself. I'm sorry that I've been causing you to be scared. I just had to get to know you."

"There is a thing called talking you know... like what we're doing right now. Girls like it when guys tell them they like them or they're interested in them. Not stalking." Ella bluntly tells him. 

"You smell so sweet. I need a taste. I need you." He mumbles as he steps closer. 

"You know more about me than I do you. What's your name anyway?" 

"You can ask me whatever you like. My name is Dracula. Obviously, I already know yours." 

What is wrong with me?! Ella mentally scolds herself. This isn't normal! She couldn't stop the feeling though, the feeling of this situation being right, except for the stalking part. 

"Come on. You have all night to tell me everything that you can about yourself. Don't worry obviously I know you would burn like toast if you're in the sunlight. I have a dark basement that you can stay in all throughout the day tomorrow." Ella tells him before grabbing his hand and leading him to her house. Most people would call her stupid for bringing him to her house but she wasn't scared nor stupid. She could handle herself if she needed to. Ella lead him to her living room so that they both could sit on the couch. 

"So start from the beginning. Depending on how I feel by the end of this, I might let you stay here and figure out the rest." Ella told him as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. Dracula smiled and began telling her his story and everything else about him.