Chapter 1

I woke up early. It was the morning after my first night in my new flat here in London. I moved here from Manchester, I wanted a change. My name is Clara Wellington and I'm 30, currently unemployed. I know, moving somewhere without a job isn't the best idea, but I have very supportive parents and when I say supportive, I mean protective too, you know "Daddy's little girl" and things like that. Letting me go was kind of difficult for him, but I needed some space, I don’t know why, but I felt the need for more freedom. Another nice thing about moving to London was my best friend, Anna. She had already been living here with her boyfriend for two years now.

I looked at the time: 5:45. -ARGH! Why do I always have to wake up early when I don't need to?!-
I decided to get up and go for a little walk. I really loved being nearly alone in parks in the morning. Not at night though, that was just scary as fuck. I decided to wear a light jacket as it was late September now.

Stepping into the hallway, I saw my newest book on the shelf: My Take by Gary Barlow.  Yes, I had been a Take That fan since early on, and Gary had always been my favourite. I was one of the people who supported him even through his not so well going solo career. I know that he obviously didn't know I supported him, how could he, but it didn't matter to me, in fact it made me feel good during the concerts of The Ultimate Tour earlier this year. Some of these screaming fans that were standing next to Anna and me back in May honestly admitted to each other that they thought Gary looked hot now but that he was fat some years ago. That for me is definitely not what a true fan does. Anyway, I decided to read a little in the park, so I packed a little bag with my book and my phone.

I walked through the streets of London to Holland Park as it was near my flat. There weren't that many people around and to be honest I didn't mind, the place was calm at this time of the day, you could even hear one or two birds singing.

Suddenly I saw a little black dog running towards me. I was scared at first, I wasn't that much of a fan of dogs, but he didn't look dangerous or angry. As he reached me, he jumped at my leg as if he knew me. It was adorable, I must admit I liked that dog.
I reached down and gave him a scratch between his ears "Hello you little cutie! Where is your dad or your mum? Hm...Forget about it you can't even understand what I said, can you?" 
I looked around but at first I couldn't see anyone, suddenly I heard a voice call behind me "Hugo, come here! Hugo!"
However, the dog didn't seem to mind, and I continued the crawling as he obviously enjoyed it.
I heard steps behind me and then I heard a voice directly behind me "Hugo! Bloody dog. Sorry love, he escaped." 
I turned around and my jaw dropped as I realised who stood there and whose dog I had just crawled. I couldn't believe it, it was Gary Barlow. THE Gary Barlow. My idol. My celebrity crush. My.... I don't fucking care what else. My heart was racing, my knees were weak, my mind was blank.
I really must have looked dumbfounded as he asked me "Everything okay with you young lady?"
"Eh, yes sure I'm...uhrm.. only a little starstruck."
I blushed madly at his smirk "Oh, a fan then?" 
"Yes, since the early days. The very early days." 
He just laughed "What’s your name?" 
My heart was still racing. 
-Keep calm woman.- 
"Clara." 
"Clara, beautiful name. Again, I am very sorry for my dog’s behaviour. He’s a little bastard he is, but I love him really." 
"Oh no, please it's fine. Ahem... Is it too much to ask for a picture with you and maybe an autograph?" 
"Of course not, come here." 
As we took the picture, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. It felt so good, a shiver ran down my spine and I felt goosebumps. His strong arm wrapped around my waist, his fingers digging into my skin, the smell or his aftershave reaching my nose, it was so warm and comfortable, I wanted to stay there forever. After that I reached into my bag to take out my book as it was the only thing available now to get an autograph.
He raised an eyebrow and smirked "How do you like my work?" 
I blushed a bit "It's very good, but there isn't much new stuff for me to know."
"Oh really? Maybe you could tell me more about your knowledge about me if I took you out for dinner tomorrow? If you want to that is." 
I gasped. Gary Barlow wants to go out for dinner with me?! I cleared my throat "Ahem... sure."
"Here, my number is in there. Just text me and we will sort something out, ok love?"
"Sure." 
He gave my hand a kiss and looked me deep in the eyes, I could just look into his green eyes, and then he disappeared with his dog.