Chapter 10

This one's a little longer, cause it originally were two seperate chapters, but I thought it was better to put them into one ;-) Enjoy x

The rest of the weekend was very quiet. Gary called me as often as possible, just to hear my voice and to check that I was fine. To be honest, I was kind of relieved that I had a few days just for myself, the last week really was a little adventurous. I had the chance to think about everything and realised how much my life had changed.

Monday morning was my first day at my new job. I had to be at the office by 8 am, so I had to get up early, which wasn't a problem for me really.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I discovered something at the base of my neck, which I obviously hadn't noticed since Saturday. -That bastard. Already leaving his mark.- I covered the hickey up and put on a blouse with a high neckline, so no one would notice, hopefully.

"Good morning Louise!"
"Good morning Clara!"
We gave each other a hug and smiled at each other.
"How are you?"
"Fine, you?"
"Bit nervous. New job you know."
"Everything will be fine, you'll see."
She was right. Everyone was nice and I immediately warmed to the others too. Louise and I went out together for lunch, we talked a bit and we had some things in common, for example both being fans of Take That. That was the moment I decided not to tell her about Gary and me. At least not that he was Gary Barlow.
"So Clara, you have a husband?"
"Oh no, I have a boyfriend, but we're not married. You?"
"Happily single."

As I got home at 5:30 I decided to call my mum and tell her about work. I really missed my family. Of course it wasn't that far to Manchester but it still was quite a way to drive. We talked for a while, but I didn't want to tell her about my love life yet, so I hung up before she could ask me about anything like that.

Before I went to bed I called Gary. I missed him, like really missed him. -What has this man done to me?! Honestly I craved him.-
"Clara? Everything alright?"
"Yes, yes. I just miss you and wanted to say 'Good night'. And I wanted to ask if you would like to come round mine tomorrow evening?" I could hear the hope in my voice. -Please say yes, please say yes-
"Darling, of course. I honestly would like to come today but unfortunately I'm still in Iceland."
"Wait, WHAT?!"
"Uhrm... I did tell you we were going to shoot a video today, didn't I?"
"You did, but you said nothing about Iceland."
"Sorry... I'll tell you more tomorrow ok?" "Ok. Good night. See ya."
"Sweet dreams Clara."

Tuesday, I felt like a kid on Christmas through out the whole day. I was keen on getting home early from work, as soon as I got home I jumped straight into the shower and freshened myself up. Just as I was finished the doorbell rang. I sprinted towards the door. I was greeted with the biggest and most beautiful smile on the planet. I threw my arms around Gary's neck and kissed him tenderly, but still very passionately.
He chuckled "Woah.. Calm down. Can I come in first?"
I blushed "Sorry... I just missed you. I can't help myself. You're the first man that I've been with that makes me feel the way I feel right now."
"Now that's cute, but I can only return that compliment, I've missed you too."

We both didn't really want to cook anything so we ordered a takeaway and sat down on the sofa with a bottle of wine.
"So what shall we do with the evening?" Gary asked me, an expectant look on his face.
"Mhm, after we had something to eat we could watch a film?"
"Sounds good but what do you want to do while we wait for the food?"

***

"Oh Gary... How about we work our appetite up?" I whispered seductively in to his ear and straddled his lap.
"Why not?" He smirked up at me.
I took off my shirt and started to kiss him hard. My hand dropped down to his bulge and he groaned into my mouth. I started to kiss his neck and slowly got off him and dropped down to my knees.
"Clara, what---"
I put my finger against his lips "Shhhh..."
I opened his belt and the button of his trousers and he let out a sigh of relief I guess, as I could already see his erection. I pulled down his trousers and stroke his bulge through his briefs.
"Ahhh... Clara..."
I smirked to myself and as I pulled down his briefs his cock flung at me and stood there. Big. Hard. Proud. I took him into my hand, gave him a gentle squeeze and licked my lips. As I saw the pre-cum I ran my thumb over his tip.
"Please!"
I decided to tease him a little longer and licked my tongue firmly but slowly from the base up to the top of his shaft. I gave his tip little flicks with my tongue and the deep moans that came out of Gary were enough to give me more confidence. I took him all the way back to my throat and I was surprised that there was no gagging-reflex. I started to suck him hard.
"Oh fuck. Yes......" His head flew back and he closed his eyes while his hand rested against my head, encouraging me. "Babe.. You feel so good... Don't stop..."
After a few more moments I could feel him starting to tense. I wanted him to come. I started to play gently with his balls and that was it. I could hear him swear as he shot load after load into my mouth. After he finished I looked up innocently and swallowed with pride.
"Clara you dirty girl.... How do I taste?"
"Pretty good actually."
"Come here." He smiled, stretching his arms out to help me up.
"Only if you make me come with you now."
"With pleasure." He grinned naughtily and
I pulled my trousers down and straddled him again.