Chapter 57

I woke up the next morning but Gary was nowhere to be seen. I got up and saw a little note on the table "Just gone to the gym. You don't have to wait for me for breakfast. Love, G x"
I smiled and got into the shower.
------

I decided to wear some black trousers and a blue jumper, which wasn't really fitted. The thing was that the public, as well as most of the crew didn't know that I was pregnant yet, so I wanted to hide it. Not that I wasn't proud of it, but both Gary and I wanted to wait until we knew the gender before we told the world. Our family and close friends already knew, but they had been told to keep their mouth’s shut.
-----

I got downstairs and went straight into the breakfast room.

"Good morning Clara!" I was greeted by some dancers and Mark.

"Morning everyone! Ready for today?" I smiled back as I sat down after grabbing some tea and scrambled eggs on toast.
We had an easy conversation and some laughter and I felt really comfortable and at ease.

I was finished at the same time as Mark, so we decided to go back upstairs together.

"So you're joining us for the whole tour?" 

"Yeah. Might be the last chance, right?" I winked back. 

He laughed genuinely "Right. But I swear, cherish the sleep you get now, you won't get any as soon as they're born."

I giggled "I will. Anna told me the exact same. But I'm really looking forward to it, I can’t wait to be a mum." 

The lift stopped and we hugged each other until later and I went back to my room. I stepped inside and wolf-whistled as I saw Gary, dressed in nothing but his briefs. Sensing the smell in the bedroom and bathroom he just had a shower.

He smiled as he turned around "Oh, good morning Honey. Had a nice sleep?" 

I smiled back "Good morning to you too, and yes I had a very nice sleep, and a nice breakfast too." "

Good. You know that we have to go to the arena soon?" 

I nodded.

One hour later we all gathered in the lobby and when everybody had arrived we were guided towards our cars. As soon as I was sitting in the car I pulled my backstage pass out and put it on.

Gary smiled at me "Looks good on you." 

I smiled back, but I didn't say anything. I was very excited to see the stage and the costumes and everything. I hadn't been to any rehearsals before, I wanted to wait until now.

We got out of the car and went in to the arena straight away. We were guided towards our dressing room, as they were playing 5 nights here they all had separate rooms. Gary opened the door "Welcome to my dressing room." 

I stepped inside and I must say it was smaller than one might imagine it. 

"You can leave your bag here if you want. Do you want something to drink?" 

I nodded "Yes, please." 

Gary smirked at me "Okay. We’ll get you something. Come on. I'll show you around." He grabbed my hand, kissed my cheek and pulled me outside again. 
"So, as you see these are the rooms of the other boys, and here is the room of the dancers, there's the band and there's our manager and stuff." 

I nodded.
We walked further down the corridor "This, honey, is catering. You can come here whenever you like and take whatever you like. Here, take something to drink." 

It all looked delicious, well especially the sweets. I fetched a bottle of water and gestured for Gary to go on. 

"Ready to see an empty arena?" Gary smirked and I nodded eagerly.