Chapter 37

"GOD...FUCK!" 

"YES Gary YES!" I cried out and collapsed.

Sunday mornings like this were just class. I laid on top of Gary burring my head in his chest, both of us trying to regain our breath. I loved putting my head onto his chest, it made me feel secure and when he gave me a kiss on my head like now, it was extremely comforting. 

"I love you Clara." 

I kissed him on his chest "Love you too." 

A few minutes later Gary’s hand made its way to my bum and squeezed it slightly. 

"Oh god, sorry, I'm too heavy, I'll get off you Gary." 

"No, you're not too heavy, but unfortunately I just looked at the time and I suppose we should get up." 

I put on my puppy dog eyes "Noooo." 

He let out a heavy sigh "Clara it's half past ten. We both need a shower and I'll have to do some work before I'll start the cooking." 

"You are always working. Please... Just a bit" I pouted. 

I was met with an eye-roll and a smile "God, you're just irresistible. Fine. One hour."

One hour and some orgasms later we finally got up. "Shower together Gary?" 

He sighed "Clara I haven't got any energy left. You have really worn me out. Not that I'm complaining, but give me a break." 

I pouted back "Then give me at least a kiss." 

Gary smiled and pulled me by my waist towards him. His lips met mine for a long, passionate and romantic kiss. "Satisfied now honey?" 

"Yes." I walked into the bathroom to get ready, while I heard Gary’s footsteps towards one of our other bathrooms. I dressed into a comfy pair of trousers, a nice blouse and put my hair back into a pony tail. Cooking with open hair wasn't really hygienic. I mean we still had a few hours until dinner, but I was hungry by now, and knowing Gary, he was too.

I went downstairs and just fully realised what a beautiful house this was. It was decorated as if a woman had lived here for so many years, but as far as my knowledge went, Gary had lived here alone for the past year and a half. -Need to ask him soon.- Well, in the past few months I had done some decorating, but only small things, like flowers or change the place of the lamp, nothing big.

I made us some toast. I knew Gary couldn't hear me from down here, don't ask me why, but his studio was the room furthest away from everything. I went upstairs and knocked.

"Yes?" 

"I made us some toast. You coming down?"

Gary nodded and followed me.

The afternoon went by in a blur and by four Gary slowly started cooking. "You need help?" I asked. 

"Well, not with this but you could sort the drinks out and set the table." 

I nodded "Sure. Red or white wine?" 

"Red, goes better with the food." 

After I was finished I sat down and watched Gary. "Gary?"

He looked at me, his eyebrows raised "Hm?"

"Tell me, who decorated this house so beautiful?" 

"I did." 

"Alone? Didn't know that you could think like a woman when it comes to things like that." 

He laughed at me "Maybe I had a little help from my mum, but I have many qualities darling."