Chapter 8

Note: There is a sex scene at the end of this chapter (sorry for the spoiler), and there will be some more through out this book (again sry), so in case you don't want to read those things, I will mark the beginning and the end with *** so you can skip them. Now on with the story! x

We pulled up outside a very posh looking house in Kensington. My jaw dropped. It was such a beautiful house, a two story, white townhouse, with a black wooden door sitting on top of a small set of white stairs. It was something you’d usually only see in a film or something like that. 
We got out of the car and walked towards the door when Gary smiled "Clara, welcome to my home. You like it?"
"Like?! This is beautiful! No, it’s stunning! But... Isn't it a little bit too big for one person?" 
"Well, I moved here with my ex-girlfriend but she decided to fuck off last year while I was in hospital." 
"Oh, I'm sorry." 
He shrugged "Nah, it’s alright... She was a bitch anyway. The complete opposite to you." 
I blushed at the compliment.
He took off my coat and showed me the house. I was greeted by his dog, Hugo. I loved that dog already, I had to, because one, he was sooooo cute and two, he was the reason Gary and me had met in the first place.
The house was beautiful from the outside but the inside was even more beautiful. The walls were all painted in a warm white, a good contrast to the shiny, brown wooden floor and the carpet covered stairs, which was the same colour as the walls. Everything was just light and sophisticated, yet the decorations made it still warm and inviting, a cosy home.
We got to the kitchen and Gary poured us both a glass of red wine, asking "I hope you are hungry, I thought I could cook us something?" 
"That would be so lovely. Can I help you?"
"No, it's fine. Take a seat."
I did as I was told and used the opportunity to look around some more from where I was sitting, my gaze stopping on Gary while his back was turned towards me and he couldn’t see me watching. I watched him for a little longer. He looked really hot, even with clothes on, and the thought of seeing him without clothes alone made me a bit hot under the collar. I felt so lucky being here, and I really felt comfortable here in his house. Normally I didn't like being alone, without a close friend or a member of my family, in a house that belonged to people I didn't really know, but not this time. I felt safe. 
Gary must have sensed that I was looking at him, because suddenly he turned around "Like what you see?" 
I turned red "I do, but I wasn't only looking at you. You have a really lovely home here."
"Thank you." 

Suddenly I remembered our conversation earlier and I wondered why he had been in hospital. I had a guess but I wasn't sure. 
"Umm... Gary, may I ask you something? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." 
He came to the table and placed my plate in front of me and then sat down himself. "No go on. Ask me anything you want to know." 
"You said earlier you were in hospital last year?" 
"Yeah. It was after the 7/7 attack. I wasn't injured seriously, but I still had to go to hospital for a few days, I had a few broken bones and light injuries." 
I felt sorry for him, especially as I had now re-opened that wound. "I'm sorry that I reminded you of that, it wasn’t a nice day for anyone, that was." 
"Nah, it's alright for me now. I’m still alive and I’m really grateful for that." 
"But, why would anyone break up with the person they love when that person is in hospital?" 
"Don't know. She came in, saw me and said 'Well done. Now I have a man who can't do anything.' I told her I was alright but she said that she didn't care and fucked off."
"Wow, that's harsh." 
"I know, but afterwards I was relieved that she went. I realised that she was a bitch through out the whole relationship, so yeah, there wasn’t much heartbreak."

We ate in silence. Comfortable silence, no talking just both of us stealing the odd glimpse off each other.

After we had finished Gary took hold of my hands and held them tight. He looked me in the eyes and I could sense he was nervous, which, in fact, made me a bit nervous myself.
"Gary, is everything alright? You seem nervous." 
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, opened them again and looked me straight in the eyes. 
"Clara. I know we have known each other barely a week, but I already like you very, very much and I know it's a bit early and stuff, but... Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
-Would I like to be his girlfriend? Wow. I hadn't expected that.- 
I got up and walked over to him and sat down on his lap. I cupped his face with my hands and ran my thumbs softly over his cheeks. He put his arms around my waist and held me, so that I wouldn't slip and looked at me with big eyes. Oh those mesmerising eyes. How could I possibly resist?
"I would love to." 
His eyes grew even bigger "Really?" 
"Really."
And then his lips were on mine.

***

Tongues collided and our kiss grew more passionate. I ran my hands through his hair and rolled my hips against his crotch to create some kind of friction.

He groaned into my mouth and ran his hands up and down my back. 
"Put your legs around my waist." 
I obeyed and soon he walked us upstairs into his bedroom, my legs still wrapped firmly around his waist.
I began to nibble at his ear and he moaned.
Gary closed the door and put me down. He looked me deep into my eyes before kissing me again. He started to suck at my neck and immediately found my sweet spot, making me moan and week at the knees. I wanted him, I really did.
I started to open the buttons of his shirt. He took it off and threw it away. His golden chest hair made him look even hotter than he already was and I ran my hands over his toned torso, playing with the chest hair, which, to be honest, drove me wild right at that moment.
He kissed me again ferociously and tucked at my top. I took it off, as well as my trousers.
He gulped.
Thank god I decided to put on matching underwear this morning. 
"God, Clara you're so beautiful." He whispered and  I ran my hands down his chest and over his crotch.
I already felt his bulge, it was quite big. I tucked at his belt and soon his trousers lay on the floor as well. 
He swept me up and laid me onto the bed. He kissed me again, more softly this time and I unclasped my bra. He moved his attention with butterfly kisses along my collarbone down to my breasts, tenderly sucking my nipples.
"Oh Gary. Please. I need you." 
He smirked in response and went further down my stomach, stroking my thighs with one hand whilst caressing one of my breasts with his other. His hand went higher and slipped into my now soaked knickers. He started to rub me. 
"Gary!" I arched my back and moaned heavily. This man certainly knew how to please a woman. I got close but I didn't want to come yet.
Gary noticed my reactions and he stopped.
I let out a frustrated groan, but he discarded my knickers and that’s when I felt him. His erection was pressing against my thigh and as I looked down I saw a patch of pre-cum on his briefs. He wanted me.
With a certain flash of confidence running through me, I pushed them down. I grabbed his cock and he hardened further immediately. -Wow. He is so big!- 
He hissed "Stop it or I will come before we even started." 
I smirked and kissed him. I took my hand away and then I felt his tip against my entrance. 
"Gary please. I need you." 
Gary didn’t answer and the next thing I knew was a shared cry as he slammed himself inside me. "FUCK... Clara.... You're so tight...." He started slowly but steady and soon found a rhythm. He felt so good. 
"Oh god, Gaz..." 
As he got faster I started to meet his thrusts and he went deeper, hitting all the right spots. I started to tense and we both started to sweat. 
"Gary I'm close." 
"Me too." 
Our moans and groans got louder and as I reached my climax I let out a loud cry. "AHHHHHH!" 
"Yes Clara, yes...." 
Three more thrusts and he exploded deep inside me. "FUCK!"
He collapsed on top of me and we regained our breath. He slowly pulled out of me and lay down beside me.

***

I snuggled up against him, resting my head on his chest, while he put his arm around me. 
"Wow, that was amazing." 
"It really was. You want to stay the night?" 
I giggled "I wouldn't be able to walk anyway so I suppose I'm staying."
"Good."