Chapter 28

I woke up, feeling something dig into my back. I opened my eyes and realised that Gary had his arm wrapped around my waist and I instantly knew what it was that was digging into my lower back. -That dirty bastard!- 

***

I smirked and carefully turned around forcing Gary to lay on his back.
He stirred a little, but kept sleeping.
I crawled down to the end of the bed and pulled back the duvet slowly.

My eyes widened at the sight of his hard cock, standing proud in front of me, and it made me wonder how the hell he managed to be this hard whilst sleeping. 

I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock, starting to pump slowly, making Gary’s leg move slightly.

Smirking to myself I was very pleased with the effect I obviously had on him, even when he was asleep.
I licked my lips, making them nice and wet. I lowered my head and licked from the bottom to the tip of his shaft.

"Mhm..." I felt and heard Gary waking up slowly and I looked up just to see him open his eyes and realise what was going on "What the fuck? Oh good god...Keep...going..." he moaned the last bit as I was pumping with my one hand and sucking on his balls with my mouth now. 

I felt the pre-cum and spread it with my tongue and then took him back into my mouth as far as I could. I started to suck firmly getting stronger and tighter with every suck. 

"Shit...honey...oh fuck..." he moaned loud. I felt him tensing up. 

"Gary...cum for me. I want your load" I whispered against his tip and then duck my head back and continued my work. 

"Oh you better be ready, this is going to be one big load darling." Two more hard sucks and he let go "FUCK...shit...YES!" he shot load after load of his warm juices into the back of my throat.

„What the fuck was that?" Gary asked me but I just shrugged as I swallowed and crawled back up the bed to lay down beside him. 

"You woke me up. And then I thought a nice wake-up call after our first night of officially living together would be on the agenda, no?"

Gary groaned "If I had known that this was going to happen I would have asked you to move in far more early." 

I giggled, making Gary laugh too. This was one of the things that were great about our relationship, we had many, many times of laughing together. 
Suddenly a flood of tiredness came over me and I yawned. 

"Sleep a bit more, honey. We have nowhere to be today. Well, I might be taking you out for dinner later, but nothing in particular." 

I nodded and closed my eyes, instantly falling back into a deep slumber.
----

I woke up alone, so I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen, and as I was walking through the hallway I was met with the nice smell of food.

I got to the kitchen and saw Gary making breakfast. I sat down and he turned around grinning at me and giving me a steaming cup of tea. "Morning again." 

"Morning and thanks for the tea." 

"Oh wait you'll get something to eat too" he turned around and then came back with two plates filled with a full-English.

"Wow. Thank you. You know what this reminds me of?" I blushed.

He raised his eyebrows "Hm?" 

I smiled at the memory "The morning after you asked me to be your girlfriend and we first slept together you made me exactly the same for breakfast."

Gary nodded and smiled "I remember it now that you mention it. Believe me it was one of the best mornings of my life, that was. And today is another great one, I mean this is the beginning of a new chapter for both of us, isn't it?"

I nodded "Yes, it is." 
We smiled at each other before we began to eat.
-----

My phone beeped while I was sitting on the sofa reading. I looked at it: Anna. I opened the message "Morning hun, just wanted to ask if you have any info for me concerning New Years Eve. Love, Anna."

I didn't know anything, so I had to ask Gary, but he was in his studio right now, and even if that was located in our house, it was the one room that was his. I had never been in there without him or his permission, neither would I ever just go in there. Not that he wouldn't allow me to go there, but it was basically his office and he wasn't coming to mine either, so I needn't go to his. But I had to go and ask him so I went upstairs.

I knocked cautiously on the door. 

"COME IN!" 

I opened the door to see Gary looking and working at his computer. "Sorry to disturb."

He continued to look at the screen in front of him "You're not disturbing. What is it?" 

"I just got a text from Anna, asking for any info concerning New Years'." 

Gary had now turned around to me and looked at me. "Oh right. Wait a second..." He turned on his chair, turning his back towards me. "Here. Send her this" he gave me a piece of paper and smiled. 

"Thanks. What are you doing?"

He shrugged "Uhm... nothing important really. Just answering some mails and then I'll have to work on a new song." 

"For you guys?" I asked, curious.

"No, not for us. You know, even if I'm back with the boys now, I'm still a songwriter too."

"Nice then, you busy, busy man. I'll be back down. Just say if you need anything." 

He nodded "I'll be down soon, promise." 

I smiled, knowing how good he was at forgetting the time when he was in his studio, but it didn’t bother me really, and went back down.

Sending Anna a picture of the piece of paper Gary had given me and getting myself a glass of water I sat back down and continued reading. 
-Life is beautiful isn't it?-