Chapter 20

"Gary. calm down."

"How?!"

It was the morning of the single release and we were currently sitting in the kitchen, well I was. Gary was walking up and down, waiting for management to call. I had taken today and tomorrow off work, I knew he needed me, even if he hadn't said it, I could feel it.

I got up and walked to him, took his face in my hands, forcing him to look into my eyes "Gaz. Listen. Everything will be fine. I've heard the song already and I know it's going to be a huge success."

He panicked "But what if---"

"No ifs. You will see."

He let out a sigh "I have to thank god that he gave me you. Don't know what I'd do without you."

I shook my head "No. You only have to thank yourself and believe in yourself."

I gave him a cup of tea and practically forced him to sit down and eat his breakfast.

And then the phone rang. Gary jumped up and accepted the call. -Please, let it be good news.- I watched him nervously.

Suddenly his face lit up and he began to smile. "Yes. Thank you. Yes. See you tomorrow." He put the phone down.

"And?" I was nervous.

He smiled and said in a very excited tone "It went straight to number 1!"

"AHHHHH" I screamed and gave him a big hug. "I knew it. I told you. Oh, I'm so happy for you."

He grinned like the Cheshire cat "Thank you. You won't believe how relieved I am."

I giggled "Oh I do. Remember I'm still a fan."

We stood there embracing each other when I thought of something better. "Gary?"

"Hmm?"

"I think this calls for a celebration" I winked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll have to find out, darling..." I took his hand and pulled him upstairs.

***

I pushed him down so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. I went over and stood right in front of him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed my leg against his crotch.

"So this is what you meant with celebration?" he asked me and smirked.

I leant down and whispered "I suppose."

As I began to nibble on his ear he placed his hands on my waist and started to unbutton my top, and then kissing me between my breasts.

I started to lick his neck, and tugged at his sweater. We parted and took our tops off. We started to kiss each other, our kisses becoming more and more passionate.

I broke away to kiss and lick my way down over his torso making him groan. I opened the button of his jeans and pulled them down.

"Now look what we have here..." I said and palmed his length through his briefs. He was already hard.

"Oh god. Clara..."

I pulled his pants down and licked my lips. I really enjoyed giving Gary pleasure. In the past I was hating it, maybe because most of the guys forced me to do what they wanted, but with him everything was different. Gary was always very caring and wanted us both to have fun.

I gave his tip little flicks with my tongue and then licked my way along the top of his shaft and back up on the other side. Meanwhile my one hand was circling his tip making him moan. I felt the pre-cum and spread it over his cock.