Chapter 27

"Is there anything still outside?" I asked Gary as I saw him coming inside, a box in his hands. 

"One little suitcase in my car. Here is the key, can you lock the cars then too please?" 

I nodded "Yes, but where is your key?" 

"Woman. Look at me when I talk to you. I said here" he said again and stretched his bum towards me. 

"Ahhh..." I said and put my hand into his back pocket to pull out the key.

It was freezing outside so I hurried back to the house after picking up the case and locking our cars. I was shivering as I closed the door behind me. 
"GARY?" I shouted, wondering where he was.

"UPSTAIRS!"

I went upstairs and into his, no our bedroom just to see all the suitcases and boxes with my clothes, toiletries and other belongings on the bed. Gary looked at me "Look. I cleared the half of my wardrobe, I hope that’s enough." 

I smiled and frowned at the same time "Thanks, but where did you put your stuff?"

He laughed out loud "Darling, may I remind you that we have spare bedrooms with wardrobes in it?" 

I rolled my eyes "Pft. Not everyone has so much space. But to be honest it sounds very nice when you say 'we have'..." I blushed a little as I said that.

Gary came towards me taking my chin between his fingers and tilting my head up so I could see his eyes "I know. And I like it also very much. And just for the record: This" he gestured around "is not mine anymore. It's yours too. It's all ours." 

I looked him deeply in the eyes and there were no more words needed. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly. 

"You need any help unpacking?"

I shrugged "Only if you have time. But if you want to help I would really appreciate it." 

Gary nodded and started giving me piece by piece so that I could arrange it in the wardrobe.

Just as we were finished my phone rang. "Anna?" 

"Hi. I spoke to Jack about New Years' and he agreed, so I guess we're in." 

"Nice. I'm really pleased you're coming then. I'll give you the details as soon as possible. Bye." 

"Bye."

"And?" Gary looked at me, expectantly.

"They accepted. And I shall say thanks on their behalf." 

"No problem" Gary said and got up from the bed "I'm sorry but as I said I've got to make some phone calls, but I'll be as quick as possible." 

I went towards him "I don't mind. I'll cook us something in the mean time." 

"You have no idea how much I love you honestly" he whispered and gave me a tender, soft kiss before disappearing towards his studio.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and laughed a bit to myself, reminding myself of the conversation Gary, his mum and I had at Christmas, you know, the kitchen cleaning thing.
-----

"Yes thank you. See you." I heard Gary coming through the kitchen door and smiled to myself, as I had just finished cooking dinner. 

"Smells good in here." 

"Thanks. Everything 'arranged'?" 

"Nearly" he smirked and I instantly knew that whatever was about to come out of his mouth next wouldn't be sensible or anything like that. 

"What nearly?" 

"You, my love, don't have a dress yet." 

"No Gary. NO. I have enough dresses upstairs. You are NOT going to buy me another wickedly expensive dress." 

He smirked "I will." 

"No" I deadpanned.

"But--" he pouted at me. 

"No buts mister. Now it's my turn to interrupt you. I understand that you have money and want to spend it on me, but this is ridiculous. I just don't feel comfortable with someone spending so much money on me. I appreciate everything you have done for me so far, I really do, but this isn't even an event with press or so, is it?" 

"No." 

I looked at him softly "See? I understand if you want me to have something new when there's press and management and stuff around, but this is a private party. There's no point in spending so much money on something new, you understand?" 

He sighed "Yeah, I guess so." 

"Can we make a deal Gary?" I asked, knowing that if I wouldn't propose this, he will be highly pissed off and his ego will be smashed and that's something I wanted to avoid at all costs. 

He shrugged "Depends on what the deal is."

"You can buy me new outfits for the rest of our lives as long as you want to and as long as it's an event that is not private and if it is a private one I'll wear something I already have, okay?" 

Silence. He chewed on his bottom lip, which meant he was thinking. "Only if I get you for dessert today" he smirked suddenly.

Didn't expect that kind of answer but I had to retort something. "That would have happened anyway, Gary." 

Now his jaw was on the floor, while I continued eating, not a care in the world. 

"I'll get you for that Clara, believe me." 

I just shrugged and winked. -Two can play this game Barlow.-
-----

***

I put the last plate away into the dishwasher and turned around just to see Gary standing behind me smirking. 

"What do you want Gaz?" 

"You know exactly what I want darling." 

"Do I?" I smirked back and pushed my self past him, running towards the stairs. My path got quicker, but Gary was fast behind me and just as I got to our bedroom door he grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that I was facing him. 

"You do. And you know that I know how much you want the same." 

"Do I?" 

"You do and I know how much you are soaking right now" Gary retorted, having me pinned against the wall, his hand suddenly in my panties, his fingers touching my wetness. 

I gasped for air as he slowly inserted one finger into me. -Fuck. How did he have so much control over me?- 

I had to close my eyes and try my hardest not to moan but Gary noticed my arousal anyway "See? You can't even deny it." 

I shook my head, and then he added a second finger and started to circle them in my heat. 

"FUCK!" My legs felt like jelly while Gary was working magic with his fingers in me and we were still fully dressed. I had to do something.
I leant forward and started to suck at his neck, making him groan.
His fingers curled inside of me and then got faster making me moan louder.
His other hand grabbed some strand of my hair, slightly tugging at it.
I started to tense. 

"Cum for me Baby, cum for me" Gary growled and I did. 

He pulled his fingers out of me licking and sucking every bit of my juices from his fingers "Now, that's what I call dessert." 

"Oh really? I don't think we have finished dessert yet" I smirked back and started to open my blouse making him groan "Ok, you've won this time."

***