Chapter 13

"Clara? Everything alright?" 
I jumped up in my seat and shook my head, trying to get back to reality "Huh, what?" 
I saw Louise giggling at me "I asked if everything was alright. You seemed to be somewhere else."
I smiled "Sorry Louise. And yes everything's fine."
She raised an eyebrow at me as if she wasn’t convinced "Sure?" 
"Yes." 
Truth was I was thinking of Gary. I was really excited what his surprise was going to be.

"You know, you never told me the name of your boyfriend. Tell me a bit about him, please." She was right, I hadn't told her about him, but why should I.
To be fair to her, we had grown pretty close over the last few weeks and started to become great friends.
I smiled "His name is Gary and he is 35. Anything else?" 
"Where does he live?" 
"Kensington." 
"Wow... what is he working as? Must be quite wealthy." 
-Shit, shit, shit, think of something-
"Umm...." 
"Girls, stop gossiping. Get on with your work. Half an hour and then you can go home and gossip as long as you want." 
I was really thankful that Felix had interrupted us, otherwise I would have had to lie to Louise. I didn't want to tell her too much yet, I didn't trust her THAT much, yet.

Half an hour later Felix came back "Well done ladies. You can go home now. Have a nice weekend." 
I packed my stuff and left the office, wishing everyone a nice weekend as I did so.

-Good god.- 
I left the building and there stood Gary, leaning against his car, enjoying the sun by the looks of it, a pair of sunglasses sitting on his nose. He looked hot.

As he spotted me he came over to me, gave me a kiss and hugged me tightly.
"How was your day?"
I smiled "Normal. Boring office work. Yours?" 
"In comparison to the last few weeks very relaxed. But to be honest I couldn't wait to see you." 
I blushed a bit "Same. But I'm here now, aren't I?"
He grinned and squeezed my hand softly "You are and that's good."

As we got to Gary’s he led me through to the kitchen and told me to sit down at the table. I giggled "Don't tell me you're going to cook for me again."
He pouted "I was, I thought you would like it. Part 1 of my little surprise."
I laughed at the cute face he was pulling "Well I am hungry. And I do like it when you cook."
"Good."

"Wow, that was really delicious. Thank you." I sighed, happily, and full, there was no way I could have eaten anymore.
He grinned at me "Pleased to hear that." 

We sat there in a comfortable silence, looking at each other occasionally before Gary got up and took both my hands into his "Come on, I want to show you something." 
I smirked "What, Part 2?"
He nodded, seriously "Yes, but you have to trust me and wear this blindfold."
I frowned "Okay, but don’t tell me you’re going to kidnap me."
"Of course not, although...Nah only joking, I’d never do such things."

After I had put the blindfold on he took my hands again and guided me slowly to what I suspected was the staircase leading upstairs. "I'm going to lift you up now." 
"No, I'm too hea---AHH" I protested but Gary was faster and I was already off my feet, swept into Gary’s arms bridal style.
"You are as light as a feather, believe me." 
I could hear him run up the stairs and suddenly he sat me down.
I couldn't quite make out where I was though, it wasn’t anything soft I was sitting on, so it couldn’t be his bed. "Wait a second. And DON’T put the blindfold down", he said firmly yet still softly. 

I swear that was the longest second in my whole life, it felt like an eternity.

"Now. You can put the blindfold down Darling."
I put it down and took in my surroundings. My jaw dropped and my heart started to thud in my chest.
The whole room was dark, except for what must have been hundreds of candle lights lighting it up. I then realised that I was sitting on top of Gary’s white Steinway & Sons piano, his most precious possession in his studio.

I looked at Gary who was sitting on the piano stool, smiling at me. Just as I wanted to say something he started to play a familiar tune: 'A million love songs'.

He was looking me straight in the eyes throughout the whole song, drawing me into his eyes, almost hypnotizing me. By the time he was finished I had tears in my eyes. 

Gary looked at me, seriously "I hope those tears are happy tears, because I never would want to hurt you. Ever. Clara, the last three weeks have been the best of my life. I've never been as happy as I am now and I want to stay this happy forever and ever. I've met the most beautiful, kind, funny, sexy, loving and supportive human being. You. And it may have only been three weeks, but: I love you, Clara."

I couldn't believe it. He said it. I let the tears stream down my face at this romantic gesture, I mean who would go and prepare and do all these things just to say ‘I love you’? It was mad, but it was so utterly cute and romantic.

"Oh Gary. Of course it's happy tears. This is the most beautiful thing someone has ever done for me. And...." 
I got off the piano and stood in front of him. 
"And?" he looked at me with big eyes, waiting for me to continue. 
I reached out and placed my hand on the side of his face, my thumb softly stroking his freshly shaved cheek "...I love you too."

He stood up, cupped my face and gently kissed me. That kiss was the most tender, love filled kiss we had ever shared, it felt as if it really meant something to both of us. And it seemed to go on forever and ever.

Eventually I pulled away, took his hand and squeezed it. Gary got the signal and lifted me up again, walking us over to his bedroom. He laid me down carefully, kissing me gently.

***

"Clara..." 
"Mhm?" 
"Let me make love to you." 
I didn't answer I just helped him with taking of his clothes. I wanted to take mine off too but he took my wrists and pinned them over my head, he looked at me and shook his head "My job."
I could already feel his erection digging into me as he began his loving attack on me.
He undressed me slowly, painfully slowly, kissing almost every inch of my skin as soon as it was freed of my clothes.
He sucked at my pulse point making me moan.
He slowly kissed my collarbone and then discarded my top along with my bra.

After giving my breasts some attention, which he knew turned me on, he pulled down my trousers.
He butterfly kissed my entire body before pulling down my knickers with his teeth. And then his tongue was there, licking precisely, leaving me a wanting mess of a woman.
I groaned "Gary...Oh god..." 
I could feel his smirk against my clit and I could do nothing but to put my hands into his hair, tugging on it.

After a few more minutes of him working magic down there he added his fingers. I didn't know how much more I could take. "Ahhhh....I...I..." 
"Come for me babe, come for me." 
And that was it. I was gone, I fell into my orgasm, forgetting everything around me, not caring about anything.
He pulled his fingers out of me and pushed down his briefs, placing his tip at my entrance. He looked down at me and kissed me again, pushing himself ever so slowly inside me. 
He let out a loud groan and so did I.
"Clara... you feel so good." 
He began to penetrate me slowly yet deeply. 
-That man has stamina, I swear-
The pace was punishing, so slow that it was unbearable, but it felt like so much. It wasn’t just sex. It was more. It was filled with emotion, it was as if we were in our own bubble, the only people left on the planet, it was, love.

Our breaths god heavier and heavier, we were both sweating and I could feel myself at the edge of a second earth-shattering orgasm. We were both close, Gary got a bit faster and after a few thrusts we came together, our moans bouncing around the room.

***

"Gary I love you so much." 
"I love you too."
We kissed each other long and soft and stayed connected as we both fell asleep, wrapped around each other.