𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"are you falling in love? I have a feeling you are."
- moment, vierre cloud

Tommy's POV

"Bye." Ranboo waved joyfully with a sleeping girl in his arms. Khione had fallen asleep, so Ranboo decided to take her to his house so she could rest comfortably in his bed. I watched him walk into the trees, gradually disappearing into the darkness, leaving me alone by the pond. I glanced back at the lake and recounted the previous events to myself, a small smile making it's way onto my face.

You kissed her, you fuckin' kissed her.

Technically, I didn't kiss her, not on the lips anyway. At first, I thought she was asleep, but then I saw the corners of her plump lips flicker up for a few seconds. Unless I was just imagining it. I probably was.

I closed my eyes and breathed in the cold night air, relaxing my tense body and letting my shoulders drop. In my head, I watched as Khione danced atop the lake, smiling with pure enjoyment. She looked free - freer than she had ever been before. I couldn't possibly imagine what it would have been like for her those previous few days, with leaving her manipulative mother and finding out her sibling had died on her brother's behalf, I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

I couldn't help but worry about her, and what her mother was doing at that moment. She could've been out looking for her daughter, hunting through the cold nights and days no matter the weather. I could feel myself beginning to spiral into a world of panic so I stopped thinking about her and calmed myself down.

"Everything will be alright, she's with Ranboo. She'll be okay." I reminded myself aloud through my shaky breaths. I turned away from the lake and began walking in the same direction as the others: to the path.

I often referred to it as the Prime Path, as it was situated right next to Church Prime. Church Prime was built after the religion Dream and I created became popular, with many people joining in on the worshipping. We called the religion Twitch Prime, because it "had a ring to it", unlike the other ideas and concepts we'd made up on the spot. That was when we were on good terms, Dream and I, before he grew to be the manipulative monster everyone knew then.

Dream was the one who started the L'Manburg war, pushed forth the idea of me being exiled, tortured me in exile, blamed me for burning down the community house, continuously hunted me down and constantly stole my belongings. It was always an ongoing battle between him and I, and it always felt like it would never end. Once one problem got solved, he would create another. It just never stops.

I thought about what I could do. I could easily go and talk to Ranboo, but I thought he would be tired from carrying Khione all the way back to his place. I could've easily brought her to my house, but I didn't know what it was like. I hadn't been there since my return.

That's what you should do, you should visit your house. Make sure it's all clean and pristine.

I picked up my pace on the wooden path, eager to be inside the safety of my own house. I rushed past many of my friends' and enemies' houses, as well as many of the new buildings I'd never seen before. What if there were new people? New citizens? I could meet them.

I ran up the steps, skipping a few, that led up the hill to where my house was located. Once I could see over the top of the staircase, my eyes widened in delight as I saw my beloved home. There it was, right in front of me, in all its glory. I ran along the path, sprinting to my front door. I didn't think much about the light seeping through the front window until I stepped inside, my feet creaking on the floorboards.

Inside my house, using my furnace to cook my food, was Connor. When he heard the door fly open, he wasn't expecting me - the exiled boy and homeowner - to come striding through.

"Tommy?" He asked shakily, frightened at my angry expression. "What are you doing here?"

I breathed loudly through my nostrils, suppressing my pent-up anger instead of taking it out on the nervous boy. It took so much of my concentration to keep myself from losing my temper and physically kicking him out of the house. He was lucky he was still standing.

"Why are you here Connor? This is my house, not yours," I began angrily, "and I don't care if you're homeless."

He winced at my reaction, sighing like he already knew what I was going to say.

"Do you know if there's anywhere else I can stay?" He asked me, looking up with glossy eyes filled with sadness. A frown immediately grew upon my expression as I took in his situation, his misery reflecting onto me. I thought about it for a moment, thinking of any empty places he could stay. There were many places he could build a house on, or many places he could move into, but I felt the need to help him personally. I'd had enough enemies between the two cities, and I didn't want to add anymore people to the already long list. Besides, I loved attending his parties.

"Nobody's currently living in my holiday home, and I doubt I will be visiting that place anytime soon." I responded calmly, pointing in the direction of it. "You know the one by the sea, past L'Manburg."

I watched his eyes instantly light up at the mention of my holiday home. His small smile grew wide and he lunged forward, tackling me into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I heard him shout with joy. I laughed at his strange antics, struggling to escape his tight hug. I offered him a hand once I got up, which he gratefully took.

"You, Tommy," he pointed a finger at my chest, "are my best friend." He left me there, stunned, as he walked out the door. I shook myself out of it, smiling at my kindness. Knowing that I had just made someone's day made mine ten times better. I might have to do that more often if it makes me feel like this all the time.

I looked around the house with pride. I could happily leave now knowing that it's mine and not anybody else's. I gradually stepped towards the door, leaving with a bright smile on my face. I was headed to Ranboo's house, so I could be there when Khione would wake up. Hopefully Ranboo was awake, so I could tell him what just happened.. how I, Tommy, the man known for being an ignorant, selfish and greedy boy, just made someone's day.

 how I, Tommy, the man known for being an ignorant, selfish and greedy boy, just made someone's day

1202 words