𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"something in the orange tells me you're never coming home."
- something in the orange, zach bryan

"Fuck you, Dream" I seethed at the deranged man in front of me. His lips quirked up into a smirk as he adjusted his grip on his sword, but before he could launch himself in my direction, a deep voice interrupted our upcoming fight.

"Dream!" I heard a familiar voice yell, a voice I had never wanted to hear again. "What are you doing, you naïve idiot?"

A glove-covered hand pulled Dream back by the shoulder so he wouldn't swing his weapon at me, standing ahead of him to keep him at bay. I kept my hands out in front of me for protection as my brother stepped forward and began to negotiate with me.

"Khione, follow me." He commanded, motioning for me to walk towards him. I shook my head with disgust, taking a few steps backwards instead. "Come on, Khione, come with me to the ground."

"Why would I do that Techno? You've just started a war." I opposed, stating my side of the argument that was brewing. He sighed and tilted his face down with regret before straightening his posture and lifting his head high, confidence overpowering the new-found guilt.

"Please Khione, just trust me on this one." He pleaded whilst taking more steps forward. He reached out to me and tried to touch my shoulder but I stumbled back and held my hands out to him, his eyes catching sight of my abilities. The skin around my hands had begun to turn an icy-blue due to how long my powers had been pulsating in my palms, slowly creeping up my wrists and forearms.

"Do not," I muttered with cold eyes, "touch me. Not now, not ever, you hear me?" I could feel my anger getting the best of me when my voice began to raise, my powers starting to get harder to control. I took a deep breath and focused on my abilities for a few seconds, watching as my skin started to return back to its normal ivory colour. I snuck a glance behind Techno to make sure Dream wasn't planning on attacking me whilst I was distracted but he was nowhere to be found. That sent another surge of panic through my body.

Technoblade pulled out his axe with his right hand and held it down towards the battlefield beneath us. Nobody had seen us on top of the grids in the sky, as everyone was too busy fighting the monsters that were exploding their land, which left me alone with the psychopaths behind this sick act.

"Khione, I want you to go down there," he held out his axe to me, handle first, motioning for me to take it, "and kill everyone." I tripped backwards with shock, catching myself before I fell over. Did he really think I would agree to that? Was he really that insane?

"You might not think it, but you're on the wrong side. We're on the right side of history, do you understand? This is your chance to redeem yourself, show me that you're worthy of our family name!" Techno tried to persuade me, his offer of the axe never leaving. I looked up at him with disbelief, my mouth parting with shock, as I continued walking away from the man.