𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"one minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me."
- viva la vida, coldplay

We were together. All of us, finally. Ranboo, Quackity and Khione, the renowned triplets, all in the same town at the same time.

It was the sixteenth of May, which was coincidentally our birthday. That day, hundreds of people would come together in the centre of L'Manburg and celebrate the special day in peace. No fighting, no teasing, no bullying and no violence. Nothing was going to get in the way of our party, because I, Khione Wilson, would do whatever it took to have a family united once and for all.

Everyone was invited. People were coming from places miles away and travelling hours to get here, just so they could spend their afternoon peacefully. It was a rule us triplets had agreed on whilst making the flyers, that no violence or fighting was to be condoned at the party.

L'Manburg was already decorated to it's limit, with banners and colourful lanterns hanging up everywhere. Stalls were lining every street and little triangle flags were draped across every rooftop. The sweet smell of vanilla and flowers filled the air as the three-tiered cake was carried past, leaving my stomach rumbling loudly.

"Someone's a bit hungry." Ranboo muttered, eyeing the blue and white cake from the wooden bench. We were sitting quietly on a small bench down one of the streets of the compact town, enjoying the calm before the storm. We both knew that it would get hectic quite quickly, so we wanted to savour the peaceful moments whilst they lasted.

"I can't help it, did you smell that vanilla? Do you know who cooked it, because I would really like to have a small chat with them." I rhapsodised, imagining the other cakes they must have baked.

"If I had to guess, it would be Niki. She owns her own bakery down by the docks. I can take you there one day if you like, and I bet she'll be at the party." He responded calmly, pointing in the direction of the coast line. I had heard of this Niki before, someone Ghostbur had mentioned previously. She seemed lovely, and if she was going to attend the party, I would be more than happy to meet her.

Before I could express my excitement, a young boy with a dark blue beanie came bounding down the street in great leaps, humming a small tune to himself. I watched his eyes flick over to mine, instantly smiling and changing direction.

"Hey, my best buds. How's your morning been? And I saw Sapnap earlier, he wants to see you Khione." Quackity announced with much pride, pulling on his suspenders and falling dramatically onto the bench beside me. I looked at Ranboo with a smirk, before turning to face my other brother with excitement.

"It's been good, but have you seen the cake? Oh you've got to see the cake brother, it smells like pure heaven!" I insisted, looking into the distance dreamily. Him and Ranboo stifled a laugh before he waved a hand in front of my face.