𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐨

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"it's hard to adjust now, 'cause you ain't around."

- when will I see you again, shakka

I flung into panic mode.

My eyes darted around the room, trying to find a good-enough hiding spot. My mind kept thinking about the man outside the door, patiently waiting for me to get caught.

He must have seen you Khione. You're such an idiot. Why couldn't you just run away, why did you have to be nosey? For once in your life, you shouldn't have been so nosey.

I pushed my hands roughly up to my head to try and stop the harsh thoughts from getting to me. My head was pounding and Ranboo was pacing around the room, looking helplessly at all of the furniture.

"Khione, climb in here." Ranboo whispered, gesturing to the now open chest in the corner of the room. I hurriedly ran over to it, cramming myself into the small space. Ranboo gave me a worried look before softly shutting the lid and trapping me in the darkness.

I could feel myself shaking as I gripped my knees tightly and tried to quiet my breathing. I leant my head against my knees and looked through the small gap that Ranboo had left under the lid - it not being big enough for someone to notice but big enough for someone from the inside to look through. Ranboo stood at the door, breathing slowly, and opened it, welcoming the masked man into his home. They both nodded at each other in acknowledgment before Dream began to look around, eyeing each piece of furniture suspiciously.

As Dream was looking around the room, Ranboo was standing at the door, staring outside at something I couldn't yet see. Surprisingly, he moved aside and let someone else in.

Technoblade.

I knew it. They were working together, plotting something terrible. From what I had heard, Dream was a villain at heart, so if he'd teamed up with my brother, chaos was sure to start.

Techno and Dream glanced at each other before eyeing down my brother, causing him to start to fiddle with his fingers.

"I didn't expect to see you here Techno, or you Dream for that matter." Ranboo said shakily, acting surprised. I noticed the way his fingers moved and recounted a time when he had told me all about his techniques to calm himself down - one of them being tapping his fingers together in sync, which was what he was doing then.

"It's good to see you brother." Techno said with a smile.

"Alright, enough chit chat. Let's cut to the chase," Dream spat, slowly walking around the room. His fingers traced the couch as he continued making eye-contact with Ranboo. "Hand over Khione. We all know she's here."