𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"oh, little boy, when will you learn? you don't play with fire unless you wanna get burned."
- burned, grace vanderwaal

He stepped through.

In his shiny, glistening and magically enchanted netherite armour, he stepped through the portal. 

"He's here." Ranboo muttered before him and Quackity began to push everyone down one of the pathways branching from the main hub, all of our feet pounding against the stone road. My eyes fell down to the side and what was below us, the dangerous and hypnotising lava, before I realised how risky of a way that was to go.

"Guys, if someone falls they're gonna die." I harshly whispered, slowing down my hectic sprinting slightly.

"You guys pushed us this way, why? You're gonna get us all killed." Sapnap shot at Ranboo and Quackity, moving his eyes from the path beneath him to their faces. They both frowned before gasping and cursing upon looking at the stone road in front of them.

Something had happened, and with no one knowing beforehand, nobody had oame to fix it. The path was destroyed, broken from something falling or someone sabotaging it with their own hands. I could only guess which one it was, and I had a pretty good idea.

"We're fucked." Sapnap groaned outwardly, turning around to face where we'd come from with his head flung back with irritation. I did too, spinning around on the spot to see if our enemy had followed us down our trail, and sadly, he had. 

He was slowly walking with his sword held over his shoulder, his chin held high, as he approached our cowering figures with a smirk. He knew what was to come, we all did.

"Now, who first?" Dream sang tauntingly as my siblings and Tommy backed up as far as they could, Ranboo's foot almost slipping off the edge. I didn't move backwards though, only forwards, as I summoned my abilities in my hands. I ignored the shouts of protests from behind me as I took a careful step forward, creating a barrier between the evil man and the boys from the party.

"Khione, what are you doing?" Quackity questioned through his teeth, his hands frantically trying to wave me back to safety. It wasn't safe where he was, however, so I didn't budge.

"Saving your asses." I responded smartly with a soft smile before I focused on increasing my powers, pushing all of my energy down to my circulating palms. I didn't remove my eyes from the mask Dream wore across his face, my pupils staring deeply into the one's he'd drawn on with a marker, blocking out the variety of voices coming from behind me.

"Here we are again, Miss Khione." Dream bowed teasingly, letting his sword swing back over his shoulder so he could move it with his hand.

"Bound to happen someday, right?" I joked sarcastically, holding my arms out forward to protect myself from his delaying attack.