𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

T.W: SWEARING, MENTIONS OF PANIC ATTACKS

Tommy thought it would be nice to take me for a walk, to try and distract me from my overwhelming anxiety. I was hesitant at first, still slightly worried about Dream turning up, but both Tommy and Ranboo reassured me that it would be okay. We were already at war with him so it couldn't get any worse, right?

Ghostbur still hadn't returned from his outing with Niki when the blonde teenager and I decided to leave, and Quackity hadn't shown up either. Ranboo decided to stay home incase they showed up, not wanting them to panic like I did, so he could explain to them our whereabouts. He pushed us both out of the base and retreated to the confined safety of it's walls, Tommy beginning his journey soon after.

The walk was peaceful. We walked down the wooden path towards L'Manburg, sometimes talking about whatever came to our minds, sometimes strolling in a comfortable silence. The weather was perfect that day; the afternoon sun shining down on us brightly in the sapphire blue sky, the few clouds dotted above us creating little shade from the weak heat. I noticed the way Tommy's hair captured the light and started to grow a golden glow in the beams.

"I wanna take you to my spot." Tommy announced, drawing my eyes from his hair to his face. I smiled lightly at his expression which was seemingly stuck in thought. Tilting my head towards the ground, I bit my lip to contain my wide grin that began to grow, grateful for his friendly gesture.

"Where might this special spot of yours be?" I asked after a few seconds of silence, looking back up at him again without a moment of hesitation. With a wide smile, he suddenly pivoted around and ran off the side of the path, leaving me stunned on the wooden walkway. "Tommy? What is going on?"

I took off in a sprint after him, determined not to lose sight of his tall figure in the distance. After finally shortening the gap between us enough for him to hear me, I yelled out his name again, causing him to look back at my running body with a smirk and tease me.

"Come on Khione, surely you can run faster than that! I bet you won't catch up to me!" He shouted over his shoulder, picking up his pace only slightly. I groaned before an idea popped into my head, making an evil grin plaster itself onto my face.

"Oh I bet I will Tommy." I muttered under my breath as I slowed down my running and pushed my arms infront of me. I could feel a cold rush of energy escape my body from the palms of my hands whilst I squeezed my eyes shut to concentrate on controlling my powers. I opened them immediately after the tingling was gone, watching as a small patch of ice grew right infront of Tommy's feet, causing him to step onto the slippery surface and fall backwards with a yelp.

He sat up and leaned back on his elbows as I finally caught up to him, holding out one of my hands to help him stand up. I laughed as he scowled at my approaching figure, clearly annoyed at my use of special abilities. He reached up to grab my hand tightly and pulled himself up, pushing my shoulder backwards as soon as he got the chance.