𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐭

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"every minute or every hour, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you more."
- good grief, bastille

A week flew by, full of constant socialisation and public outings. I met many friendly residents of both L'Manburg and the Dream SMP itself, creating new relationships and learning lots of interesting things about the area I was staying at. The people, the buildings, the gardens and the history behind those two amazing cities were unbelievable but I couldn't seem to figure out why Mother had tried so hard to keep me from entering such a welcoming metropolis.

As I met new people and explored the two cities more thoroughly, I was constantly looking out for any reasons as to why she would want to keep me out of the places, but everyone I asked and everywhere I looked, there was never anything. I even tried to get a few people to help me, but the only thing that did was waste their time. I shortly gave up, as I wanted to enjoy the time I had being free, even if it would only last a short while. 

Sam, Karl and Puffy were the people I spent the most time with, as my siblings had "important business" to attend to. It got annoying, I must admit, but I could understand why they would always need to be either on duty or doing work, as they were a part of some of the most powerful and professional governments in the country. One night, I heard Ranboo run out the door in a hurry, because of a last-minute meeting he had to take part in. By the time he got home, he was exhausted, like he was every time he returned from work, and I found out the hard way that it was always best to let him rest.

That's why everyday I would be seen at the local ponds or shops with my new friends, Sam, Karl and Puffy, talking about the recent drama or events that had happened around the city, sometimes even accompanied by Sapnap. I had learnt many things about the bunch, ranging from their favourite past times to their most saddest memories, and even learnt about others in the process. They all had such wonderful stories about their adventures in the cities, and I just wondered if one day, I would have such an amazing story about the cities like theirs too. 

Karl was the first person I met out of the group. He was the guy I ran into after running away from Techno and Tommy, which he took me out for ice-cream later that afternoon. He was the goofiest, silliest and most innocent person in the area, as he was constantly giggling and commenting about funny things that were occurring around him. He was always up to meet new people and hang out with his friends, no matter the time or day, which everyone adored him for. 

Sam was the second person I met out of the group. Our first encounter was while I was exploring, when I caught sight of the prison. When I got to the front entrance - which was nothing but a portal - a man stepped out, covered from head to toe in glistening purple armour with a green mask laying flat over his face. He was quite surprised at first, but quickly went full protective mode on me, escorting me away from the premises instantly.

I found him to have two personalities, one more pleasant than the other. The first one was his protective one, which he used when he first met anyone. He would be sharp and stern, full of apathy and assertiveness. His job would always come first, and he would never be down to make plans with one another.

However, his second personality was much more polite and enjoyable. Once he had your trust, and you had his, he would reveal his second personality. His real personality. He was much more fun to be around, and showed empathy and sympathy to all those around him. He was a caring and generous gentleman, who liked to do nothing but please his family and friends. His second personality was the one that everyone liked more.

Puffy, or Captain Puffy, was the last person I met. She served me at a local restaurant, and offered to walk me home after dark. She wore a long, red pirate coat with a gothic tricorn hat on top of her long, white and brown, frizzy and curly locks, with the two colours split in the middle like Ranboo's hair. Her boots stretched above her knees and her small ram horns poked out from underneath her messy hair, contrasting deeply against the white side of the ratted mess. Her skin was pale and cold to touch, but her warm hugs were inviting and safe, often saving me from huge waves of sadness.

She was the mother I always wanted, the mother I always dreamed of having, so I thought of her as my guardian angel, someone who had come to replace my ignorant mother. Her voice and gentle manner was so calming, and she often helped me understand my abilities even further.

She was the only person out of the group that I told about my powers, as I only wanted the closest people to me to know and she seemed the most trustworthy. As it turned out, she knew a lot about the abilities of the world, as she studied upon them as a child. It was her childhood dream to become a person with magical powers, and she told me how she had somewhat accomplished that in her own way. 

She became one with the sea, knowing it's every move, weakness and dangers, making her the most renowned pirate in the country.  Of course, she didn't have any magical abilities, but because she grew up by the ocean and knew it so well, she became a force to be reckoned with. Due to that experience and knowledge, it helped me learn more about my special talents and how to use them more effectively. 

We had created a quartet, Sam, Karl, Puffy and I, and we roamed the bustling streets and alleyways of the Dream SMP and L'Manburg everyday and night. 

I had made a name for myself around the cities, and I was aware that soon enough, my secret would be out, and people would be coming for me.

Very dangerous people. 

1121 words

1121 words