𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

✩᯽☾︎❄︎☽︎᯽✩

"back in your room remain the words I wanna say to you, but couldn't leave my mouth."
- pleaser, wallows

"Dream's the only one left." I realised, glancing up from the ground to look at everyone's faces. They all shared breaths of laughter and disbelief, smiling at each other with bright eyes. 

"We have a chance," Ranboo muttered with a smile, "we actually have a chance."

We all cheered and hugged, moving from each person to the next to share our happiness with everyone. When I hugged Tommy, he held on tighter than ever, squeezing what felt like the life out of me. We laughed in each other's embrace, leaning against the other for balance and support. Once we let go, we got lost in each other's eyes, me staring far off into his irises.

They were a cyclone of blue and grey, emotion swimming within the waves of the light colours. Joy and happiness were the most profound, but excitement and relief were also present. There wasn't even a smidge of negativity locatable in his eyes which showed how truly delighted he was upon the realisation.

As I stared deeply at his gorgeous features, I began to slowly lean forward, as did he, both of us wanting to end the moment with a kiss. Quackity, however, had other plans, and shouted out Tommy's name before my lips brushed his. My brother couldn't see what was happening from his angle, so he had no idea that he'd just ruined my chance at kissing the boy of my dreams, but I shook myself out of it before I could embarrass myself further. Both of our heads turned towards my triplet in an instant, me looking at him sadly whilst Tommy sent him an angry glare.

"What?" Tommy asked impatiently, walking around me to get closer to the other boy. I sighed as I watched him fall into conversation with my brother, them hugging and laughing joyfully whilst I reminisced on what could have been. On what could have happened.

I snapped out of my dejected stare when I felt Sapnap's arm sling around my shoulder warmly, patting my upper arm with his hanging hand. I didn't remove my eyes from the two boys in front of us but softened it, paying attention to what the boy next to me was saying.

"Quackity mucked it up like always, huh?" He questioned both knowingly and teasingly, looking down at me with a smirk. I knew it was obvious that I liked the blond teenager so I softly nodded, muttering an agreement to him as I slightly leaned into his chest. "I saw it all, would've been cute if it happened."

"I should tell him." I managed to whisper, still staring into the oblivious eyes of the crushing boy, unknowing to me. I heard Sapnap gasp quietly from above me and giggle with excitement, causing me to look up with a raised eyebrow. "What?"

"What if we throw a party to," he threw up bunny ears to display his idea, "celebrate the low number of bad guys, but really it'll be for you to tell that guy that you like him." He pointed over to the young boy under the tree, who'd moved on to talking with Ranboo. I widened my eyes and frantically shook my head as I slid out from beneath his arm, backing away from him with waving hands.