εԹίနσδε ϯϖσ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

I've got you under my skin

(Scene: The Church. Penelope and Piper get out of the Quake van.) 

Penelope: You would think after last night, Prue would be a lot mellower. I mean, how long had it been? Six months? Which is worse. 

Piper: It's just so un-Prue like to have sex on the first date. I mean, everything's changing since we've become... you know. (They start getting the stuff out of the back of the van.) 

Penelope: Come on, you've never had sex on the first date? 

Piper: No, have you? Don't answer that.

Penelope: Well, it's not a regular thing. Of course now that I'm a witch I can see if it's gonna be any good or not before it actually... (She notices an elderly man standing next to her. She hands him a tray.) Hi. (He walks away.) 

Piper: What's the matter with you? Are you outta your mind? 

Penelope: Come on, it's not like he took me literally. 

Piper: You don't know that, he could of. I just think we need to be extra careful. In bed and out.

Penelope: Okay, well there's careful and then there's paranoid. Do you wanna talk about it? 

Piper: Talk about what? (Pastor Williams comes up to them.) 

Pastor Williams: Hey Penelope, I didn't know you were back in town. 

Penelope: Hey. (They hug.) 

Pastor Williams: Say goodbye to the Big Apple did you? 

Penelope: Oh, I ate the worm. Hey, I'm gonna go get some gum. Do you guys want anything? 

Pastor Williams: No thanks. (Piper shakes her head.) 

Penelope: Okay, good to see you.

Pastor Williams: You too. (Penelope walks away.) 

Piper: Okay, here's the deal. I got this friend. Has a little problem. Could be bad. Not quite sure what to tell her. 

Pastor Williams: You wanna go inside? 

Piper: No. I mean, I've gotta get going. 

Pastor Williams: So what's the problem? 

Piper: Well, she kinda, sort of thinks she might be a witch. 

Pastor Williams: Witches again, huh? Piper: Not a good thing is it? 

Pastor Williams: Certainly not a question I get everyday. How well do you remember Sunday school lessons? I suggest 22:18. Thou shall not suffer a witch to live. 

Piper: Meaning... 

Pastor Williams: If you go by the old school, it means put her to death. She's evil. 

(Cut to Penelope. She's at the store. She grabs a magazine and some gum and walks up to the counter.)

Penelope: Here you go. 

Guy: $3.52.

Elderly man: Should be used on grandchildren's birthdays. (He's holding a lottery ticket. Penelope looks over at him.) It's a ten million dollar jackpot. Who knows? I mean, today may be our lucky day. If not, we're gonna lose our house. (Penelope touches a lottery ticket and she has a premonition of the lottery numbers.)